No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Preparing Undergraduates for Research Careers: Using Astrobites in the Classroom
1. Bell, P. , and Linn, M. 2000, “ Scientific Arguments as Learning Artifacts: Designing for Learning from the Web with KIE,” International Journal of Science Education, 22, 798.http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/095006900412284
2. Chang, B. , Sheldon, L. , Si, M. , and Hand, A. 2012, “ Foreign Language Learning in Immersive Virtual Environments,” Proceedings of the SPIE, 8289, 828902.
3. Crowe, M. , and Brakke, D. 2008, “ Assessing the Impact of Undergraduate-Research Experiences on Students: An Overview of Current Literature,” Council on Undergraduate Research Quarterly, 28, 4.
4. Daniels, K. E. 2010, “ Student Blogging about Physics,” The Physics Teacher, 48, 366.http://dx.doi.org/10.1119/1.3479708
5. DeHaan, R. 2005, “ The Impending Revolution in Undergraduate Science Education,” Journal of Science Education and Technology, 14, 253.http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s10956-005-4425-3
6. Johnson, R. K. , and Swain, M. 1997, Immersion Education: International Perspectives, United Kingdom: Cambridge University Press.
7. Parkinson, M. 2009, “ The Effect of Peer Assisted Learning Support (PALS) on Performance in Mathematics and Chemistry,” Innovations in Education and Teaching International, 423, L60.
8. Price, A. 2007, “ New Media Technologies: Proposing an Integrated Approach,” The Astronomy Education Review, 6, 171.http://dx.doi.org/10.3847/AER2007013
9. Russell, S. H. , Hancock, M. P. , and McCullough, J. 2007, “ Benefits of Undergraduate Research Experiences,” Science, 316, 548.http://dx.doi.org/10.1126/science.1140384
10. Sadaghiani, H. 2012, “ Online Prelectures: An Alternative to Textbook Reading Assignments,” The Physics Teacher, 50, 301.http://dx.doi.org/10.1119/1.3703549
11. Schneider, R. , Omukai, K. , Limongi, M. , Ferrara, A. , Salvaterra, R. , Chieffi, A. , and Bianchi, S. 2012, “ The Formation of the Extremely Primitive Star SDSS J102915+172927 Relies on Dust,” MNRAS Letters.
12. Stelzer, T. , Gladding, G. , Mestre, J. P. , and Brookes, D. T. 2009, “ Comparing the Efficacy of Multimedia Modules with Traditional Textbooks for Learning Introductory Physics Content,” American Journal of Physics, 77, 184.http://dx.doi.org/10.1119/1.3028204
13. Wilkerson, T. 2007,“ The Relationship between Admissions Credentials and the Success of Students Admitted to a Physics Doctoral Program,” Ph.D. dissertation, University of Central Florida, http://purl.fcla.edu/fcla/etd/CFE0001524.
Full text loading...
Most read this month
Most cited this month