No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
The classical equation of state of fully ionized plasmas
4. C. Pierleoni, D. Ceperley, B. Bernu and W. Magro, Phys. Rev., 73, 2145, 1994.
5. N. Hussein, Bulletin of the Faculty of Science, Assiut University, C 24, 59, 1990.
16. H. Falkenhagen, W. Ebeling and H. G. Hertz, Theorie der Electrolyte, Hirzel, Leipzig, 1970.
17. G. Schmitz, Ann. Phys., 21, 31, 1966.
18. W. D. Kraeft, D. Kremp, W. Ebeling and G. Ropke, Quantum Statistics of Charged Particles Systems, plenum presses N. Y., 1986.
Article metrics loading...
The aim of this paper is to calculate the analytical form of the equation of state until the third virial coefficient of a classical system interacting via an effective potential of fully Ionized Plasmas. The excess osmotic pressure is represented in the forms of a convergent series expansions in terms of the plasma Parameter , where χ2 is the square of the inverse Debye radius. We consider only the thermal equilibrium plasma.
Full text loading...
Most read this month