No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
An inverse problem of temperature estimation for the combination of the linear and nonlinear resistances
1. K. Bull, “Thermistors and Thermocouples: Matching the Tool to the Task in Thermal Validation”, The Journal of Validation Technology 14, 48 (2008).
2. R. S. Murray, Theory and Problems of Laplace Transforms (McGraw-Hill, New York, 1965).
3. S. M. Perovich, The Special Tran Functions Theory: Research Monograph (University of Montenegro, Podgorica, 2004).
4. S. M. Perovich, “Concerning contribution to the Special Trans Function Theory”, ETF Journals of Electrical Engineering 5, 27 (2001).
5. S. M. Perovich, “Concerning the Analytical Solution of the Disperse Equation in the Linear Transport Theory”, Transport Theory and Statistical Physics 6, 705 (1997).
8. S. M. Perovich, et al., “Some comments concerning the discrete eigenvalue”, Nuclear Science Engineering 131, 439 (1999).
10. S. M. Perovich, A. Lompar, “Determining the exact time response”, Proc. Int. Conf. IAMSEC Signals, Data, Systems, Hyderabad (India), Part I, 15 (1994).
11. H. L. Callendar, On the practical measurements of temperature (Prentice Hill, New York, 1987).
12. J. R. Louis et al., “The determination and compensation of temperature sensors transfer functions”, ASME 13, 64 (1964).
Article metrics loading...
The subject of the theoretical analysis presented in this paper is an analytical approach to the temperature estimation, as an inverse problem, for different thermistors – linear resistances structures: series and parallel ones, by the STFT - Special Trans Functions Theory (S.M. Perovich). The mathematical formulae genesis of both cases is given. Some numerical and graphical simulations in MATHEMATICA program have been realized. The estimated temperature intervals for strongly determined values of the equivalent resistances of the nonlinear structures are given, as well.
Full text loading...
Most read this month