No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
Local spin valve effect in lateral (Ga,Mn)As/GaAs spin Esaki diode devices
1. X. Lou, C. Adelmann, S. A. Crooker, E. S. Garlid, J. Zhang, K. S. Madhukar Reddy, S. D. Flexner, C. J. Palmstrøm, and P. A. Crowell, Nature Phys. 3, 197 (2007).
8. A. Fert, J. M. George, H. Jaffrès, and R. Mattana, IEEE Transactions on Electron Devices B 54, 21 (2007).
15. C. Gould, C. Rüster, T. Jungwirth, E. Girgis, G. M. Schott, R. Giraud, K. Brunner, G. Schmidt, and L. W. Molenkamp, Phys. Rev. Lett. 93, 117203 (2004).
17. M. Sawicki, K.-Y. Wang, K. W. Edmonds, R. P. Campion, C. R. Staddon, N. R. S. Farley, C. T. Foxon, E. Papis, E. Kamińska, A. Piotrowska, T. Dietl, and B. L. Gallagher, Phys. Rev. B 71, 121302 (2005).
18. S. Hümpfner, K. Pappert, J. Wenisch, K. Brunner, C. Gould, G. Schmidt, L. W. Molenkamp, M. Sawicki and T. Dietl, Appl. Phys. Lett. 90, 102102 (2007).
20. Wei Han
, K. Pi
, K. M. McCreary
, Yan Li
, Jared J. I. Wong
, A. G. Swartz
, and R. K. Kawakami
, ArXive 1008.3209
Article metrics loading...
We report here on a local spin valve effect observed unambiguously in lateral all-semiconductor all-electrical spin injection devices, employing p + −(Ga,Mn)As/n + −GaAs Esaki diode structures as spin aligning contacts. We discuss the observed local spin-valve signal as a result of the interplay between spin-transport-related contribution and the tunneling anisotropic magnetoresistance of the magnetic contacts. The magnitude of the spin-related magnetoresistance change is equal to 30 Ω which is twice the magnitude of the measured non-local signal.
Full text loading...
Most read this month