No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
MHD free convection flow of a visco-elastic (Kuvshiniski type) dusty gas through a semi infinite plate moving with velocity decreasing exponentially with time and radiative heat transfer
2. Kee Soo Han, Hyung Jin Sung and Myung Kyoon Chung, “Analysis of heat transfer in a pipe carrying two-phase gas-particle suspension,” International Journal of Heat and Mass transfer, volume 34, Issue 1, Pages 69–78(1991).
3. M. A. Mansour, “Forced convection-radiation interaction heat transfer in boundary layer over a flat plate submerged in a porous medium”, Applied Mechanical Engineering, Vol.3, Pages 405–413(1997).
4. Edmundo M. Nune and Mohammad H. N. Naragh, “Numerical model for radiative heat transfer analysis in arbitrary shaped axisymmetric enclosures with gases media,” Numerical Heat Transfer, Vol. 33, Issue 5, Pages 495–513(1998).
7. M. A El-Hakiem, “MHD oscillatory flow on free convection-radiation through a porous medium with constant suction velocity”, J. of magnetism and magnetic materials, Vol. 220, Pages 271–276(2000).
8. M. Aboeldahab Emad, “Radiation effect on heat transfer in an electrically conducting fluid at a stretching surface with uniform free stream,” J. Phys. D., Appl. Phys. Vol.33, Pages 3180(2000).
9. Jae Hyun Park and Seung Wook Baek, “Non gray thermal radiation effects on the sound wave propagation in gas-particle two-phase medium,” Journal of Quantitative Spectroscopy and Radiative Transfer, Vol. 73, Issues 2-5, 15, Pages 397–407(2002).
10. W. Gretler and R. Regenfelder, “Similarity solution for laser-driven shock waves in a dust-laden gas with internal heat transfer effects,” Fluid Dynamics Research, Vol. 30, Issue 5, Pages 293–313(2002).
12. N. K. Varshney and Ram Prakash, “MHD free convection flow of a visco elastic dusty gas through a porous medium induced by the motion of a semi- infinite flat plate moving with velocity decreasing exponentially with time.” Acta Ciencia Indica (India), Vol. XXX M. No. 2., Pages 467–473(2004).
13. P. V. S. N Murthy, S Mukherjee, D. Srinivasacharya, P. V. S. S. S. R Krishna, “Combined radiation and mixed convection from a vertical wall with suction/ injection in a non-darcy porous medium,” Acta Mechanica, Vol. 168, Pages 145–156(2004).
14. R. Muthukumarswamy and G. Kumar Senthil, “Heat and Mass transfer effect on moving vertical plate in the presence of thermal radiation,” Theoretical Applied Mechanics, Vol.3, Pages 35(2004).
15. O. D. Makinde and P. Y. Mhone, “Heat transfer to MHD oscillatory flow in a channel filled with porous medium,” Rom. Journal of Physics, Vol.50, Nos.9 – 10, Pages 931–938, Bucharest(2005).
16. I. U. Mbeledogu, A. R. C. Amakiri and A. Ogulu, “Unsteady MHD free convection flow of a compressible fluid past a moving vertical plate in the presence of radiative heat transfer”, Int. Jouranl of Heat and mass transfer Vol. 50, Pages 1668–1674(2007).
17. O. D. Makinde and A. Ogulu, “The effect of thermal radiation on the heat and mass transfer flow of a variable viscosity fluid past a vertical porous plate permeated by a transverse magnetic field”, Chemical Engineering Communications, Vol. 195, No. 12, 1575–1584, (2008).
18. O. D. Makinde, “On MHD boundary-layer flow and mass transfer past a vertical plate in a porous medium with constant heat flux”, Int. J. Num. Methods for Heat & Fluid Flow, Vol. 19, Nos 3/4, 546–554 (2009).
19. O. D. Makinde and T. Chinyoka, “MHD transient flows and heat transfer of dusty fluid in a channel with variable physical properties and Navier slip condition”, Computers and Mathematics with Applications, Vol. 60, 660–669 (2010).
20. O. D. Makinde and T. Chinyoka, “Numerical investigation of transient heat transfer to hydromagnetic channel flow with radiative heat and convective cooling”, Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulations, Vol. 15, 3919–3930 (2010).
Article metrics loading...
The present paper is concerned with the study of MHD free convective flow of a visco-elastic (Kuvshinski type) dusty gas through a porous medium induced by the motion of a semi-infinite flat plate under the influence of radiative heat transfer moving with velocity decreasing exponentially with time. The expressions for velocity distribution of a dusty gas and dust particles, concentration profile and temperature field are obtained. The effect of Schmidt number (Sc), Magnetic field parameter (M) and Radiation parameter (N) on velocity distribution of dusty gas and dust particles, concentration and temperature distribution are discussed graphically.
Full text loading...
Most read this month