No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Patterning solution-processed organic single-crystal transistors with high device performance
1. Z. Bao and J. Locklin, Organic Field-Effect Transistors: Optical Science and Engineering Series (London, CRC Press, 2007)
2. H. Klauk, Organic Electronics: Materials, Manufacturing, and Applications (Weinheim, Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH, 2006)
3. T. Hallam, M. J. Lee, N. Zhao, I. Nandhakunar, M. Kemerink, M. Heeney, I, McCulloch, and H. Sirringhaus, Phys. Rev. Lett. 103, 256803 (2009)
6. J. Takeya, M. Yamagishi, Y. Tominari, R. Hirahara, Y. Nakazawa, T. Nishikawa, T. Kawase, T. Shimoda, and S. Ogawa, Appl. Phys. Lett. 90, 102120 (2007).
11. Q. X. Tang, H. X. Li, Y. B. Song, W. Xu, W. P. Hu, L. Jiang, Y. Q. Liu, X. K. Wang, and D. B. Zhu, Adv. Mater. 18, 3010 (2006).
12. Q. X. Tang, H. X. Li, M. He, W. P. Hu, C. M. Liu, K. Q. Chen, C. Wang, Y. Q. Liu, and D. B. Zhu, Adv. Mater. 18, 65 (2006).
13. A. L. Briseno, S. C. B. Mannsfeld, M. M. Ling, S. H. Liu, R. J. Tseng, C. Reese, M. E. Roberts, Y. Yang, F. Wudl, and Z. N. Bao, Nature 444, 913 (2006).
15. Y. L. Liu, H. X. Li, D. Y. Tu, Z. Y. Ji, C. S. Wang, Q. X. Tang, M. Liu, W. P. Hu, Y. Q. Liu, and D. B. Zhu, J. Am. Chem. Soc. 128, 12917 (2006).
23. T. Minari, M. Kano, T. Miyadera, S. D. Wang, Y. Aoyagi, M. Seto, T. Nemoto, S. Isoda, and K. Kazuhito, Appl. Phys. Lett. 92, 173301 (2008).
26. G. de Luca, W. Pisula, D. Credgington, E. Treossi, O. Fenwick, G. M. Lazzerini, R. Dabirian, E. Orgiu, A. Liscio, V. Palermo, K. Müllen, F. Cacialli, and P. Samorì, Adv. Func. Mater. 21, 1279 (2011).
30. S. M. Sze and K. K. Ng, Physics of Semiconductor Devices, 3rd ed. (Wiley, New York, 2006).
Article metrics loading...
We report on the patterning of organic single-crystaltransistors with high device performance fabricated via a solution process under ambient conditions. The semiconductor was patterned on substrates via surface selective deposition. Subsequently, solvent-vapor annealing was performed to reorganize the semiconductor into single crystals. The transistors exhibited field-effect mobility (μ FET) of up to 3.5 cm2/V s. Good reliability under bias-stress conditions indicates low density of intrinsic defects in crystals and low density of traps at the active interfaces. Furthermore, the Y function method clearly suggests that the variation of μ FET of organic crystaltransistors was caused by contact resistance. Further improvement of the device with higher μ FET with smaller variation can be expected when lower and more uniform contact resistance is achieved.
Full text loading...
Most read this month