No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
Signature of electron-phonon interaction in high temperature superconductors
2. P. W. Anderson, The Theory of Superconductivity in the High-Tc Cuprates, (Princeton University Press, Princeton, NJ, 1997)
6. D. Reznik, L. Pintschovius, M. Ito, S. Iikubo, M. Sato, H. Goka, M. Fujita, K. Yamada, G. D. Gu and J. M. Tranquada, Nature 440, 1170 (2006)
10. A. S. Alexandrov, Theory of Superconductivity: From Weak to Strong Coupling (IoP Publishing, Bristol and Philadelphia, 2003)
14. S. Ishihara and N. Nagaosa, Phys. Rev. B 69, 1444520 (2004)
22. A. B. Migdal, Zh. Eksp. Teor. Fiz. 34, 1438 (1958)
22.A. B. Migdal, [English Trans. Sov. Phys. JETP 7, 999 (1958)]
23. G. M. Eliashberg, Zh. Eksp. Teor. Fiz. 38, 966 (1960)
23.G. M. Eliashberg, [English Trans. Sov. Phys. JETP 11, 696 (1960)]
31. B. P. Bahuguna, C. P. Painuli and B. D. Indu Acta phys. Pol A. 80, 527 (1991)
34. H. Y. Fan, Elements of Solid State Physics, (John Wiley, New York, 1987)
37. R. J. Elliott, Phonons in Perfect Lattice and Lattices with Point Imperfections, (Ed R. W. H. Stevenson, Oliver and Boyd, London 1966)
39. D. N. Zubarev, Usp. Fiz. Nauk. 71, 71 (1960)
40. K. A. Müller, Physics C 11, 341 (2000);
40.K. A. Müller, Proc. 10th Anniv. HTS Workshop March 12-16 Ed. B. Batlogg (World Scientific, Houston, 1996)
52. J. E. Parrott and A. D. Stukes, Thermal conductivity of solids (Pion Limited, London, 1975) pp 45
53. P. G. Klemens, Solid State Physics Vol.7, Ed. F. Seitz and D. Turnbull (Academic Press, INC., New York, 1958) pp. 1
61. F. Marsiglio and J. P. Carbotte, The Physics of Conventional and Unconventional Superconductors, Eds K. H. Bennemann and J. B. Ketterson (Springer, Berlin Heidelberg, New York, 2004) pp 233
Article metrics loading...
The theory of thermal conductivity of high temperature superconductors (HTS) based on electron and phonon line width (life times) formulation is developed with Quantum dynamical approach of Green's function. The frequency line width is observed as an extremely sensitive quantity in the transport phenomena of HTS as a collection of large number of scattering processes. The role of resonance scattering and electron-phonon interaction processes is found to be most prominent near critical temperature. The theory successfully explains the spectacular behaviour of high T c superconductors in the vicinity of transition temperature. A successful agreement between theory and experiment has been obtained by analyzing the thermal conductivity data for the sample La 1.8 Sr 0.2 CuO 4 in the temperature range 0 − 200K. The theory is equally and successfully applicable to all other high T c superconductors.
Full text loading...
Most read this month