No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
Carbon-assisted nucleation and vertical growth of high-quality ZnO nanowire arrays
10. G. D. Yuan, W. J. Zhang, J. S. Jie, X. Fan, J. X. Tang, I. Shafiq, Z. Z. Ye, C. S. Lee, and S. T. Lee, Adv. Mater. 20, 168 (2008).
12. S. H. Oh, K. van Benthem, S. I. Molina, A. Y. Borisevich, W. D. Luo, P. Werner, N. D. Zakharov, D. Kurnar, S. T. Pantelides, and S. J. Pennycook, Nano Lett. 8, 1016 (2008).
17. Y. H. Yang, C. X. Wang, B. Wang, Z. Y. Li, J. Chen, D. H. Chen, N. S. Xu, G. W. Yang, and J. B. Xu, Appl. Phys. Lett. 87, 183109 (2005).
19. D. Banerjee, J. Y. Lao, D. Z. Wang, J. Y. Huang, Z. F. Ren, D. Steeves, B. Kimball, and M. Sennett, Appl. Phys. Lett. 83, 2061 (2003).
21. C. Cheng, M. Lei, L. Feng, T. L. Wong, K. M. Ho, K. K. Fung, M. M. T. Loy, D. P. Yu, and N. Wang, ACS Nano 3, 53 (2009).
Article metrics loading...
We developed a carbon-assisted physical-vapor-deposition method for the growth of highly aligned ZnOnanowire arrays on any flat substrates in large area. Amorphous carbon (a-C) films acted as the preferential nucleation sites to facilitate the growth of high-quality ZnOnanowire array patterns. The ultrathin a-C films can effectively retard the inclined growth of ZnOnanowires at the edge of the a-C patterns. The investigations of the nanowire structures, photoluminescence and electrical transport properties have shown that the ZnOnanowires were well crystallized and the formation of defects in the nanowires was largely suppressed.
Full text loading...
Most read this month