No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
Graphene on β-Si3N4: An ideal system for graphene-based electronics
2. K. S. Novoselov, A. K. Geim, S. V. Morozov, D. Jiang, M. I. Katsnelson, I. V. Grigorieva, S. V. Dubonos, and A. A. Firsov, Nature 438, 197 (2005).
7. S. Y. Zhou, G. H. Gweon, A. V. Fedorov, P. N. First, W. A. De Heer, H. D. Lee, F. Guinea, A. H. C. Neto, and A. Lanzara, Nat. Mater. 6, 770 (2007).
10. Q. Chen, H. Huang, W. Chen, A. T. S. Wee, Y. P. Feng, J. W. Chai, Z. Zhang, J. S. Pan, and S. J. Wang, Appl. Phys. Lett. 96, 072111 (2010).
11. L. Liao, J. W. Bai, Y. C. Lin, Y. Q. Qu, Y. Huang, and X. F. Duan, Adv. Mater. 22, 1941 (2010).
13. Z. X. Wang, H. L. Xu, Z. Z. Zhang, S. Wang, L. Ding, Q. S. Zeng, L. J. Yang, T. Pei, X. L. Liang, M. Gao, and L. M. Peng, Nano Lett. 10, 2024 (2010).
34. J. Xue, J. Yamagishi, D. Bulmash, P. Jacquod, A. Deshpande, K. Watanabe, T. Taniguchi, P. Herrero, and B. J. LeRoy, Nat. Mater. 10, 282 (2011).
Article metrics loading...
One of the most severe limits in future design of graphene-based electronic devices is that when supported on a substrate, the electron mobility of graphene is often reduced by an order of magnitude or more. In this paper, via theoretical calculations, we show that the non-polar β-Si3N4 (0001) surface may be an excellent support for both single-layer or bi-layer graphene to overcome this limit. Since the high-κ dielectric material is an indispensable component in integrated circuits, the silicon nitride supported graphene as discussed in this paper may provide an ideal platform for future graphene-based electronics.
Full text loading...
Most read this month