No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Zigzag GaN/Ga2O3 heterogeneous nanowires: Synthesis, optical and gas sensing properties
3. C. Thelander, T. Martensson, M. T. Bjork, B. J. Ohisson, M. W. Larsson, L. R. Wallenberg, and L. Samuelson, Appl. Phys. Lett. 83, 2052 (2003).
10. D. S. Kong, J. C. Randel, H. L. Peng, J. J. Cha, S. Meister, K. J. Lai, Y. L. Chen, Z. X. Shen, H. C. Manoharan, and Y. Cui, Nano Lett. 10, 329 (2010).
19. T. D. Veal, I. Mahboob, L. F. J. Piper, C. F. McConville, H. Lu, W. J. Schaff, J. Furthmüller, and F. Bechstedt, Appl. Phys. Lett. 85, 1550 (2004).
20. H. Li, C. Xue, H. Zhuang, J. Chen, Z. Yang, L. Qin, Y. L. Huang, and D. D. Zhang, Mater. Chem. Phys. 109, 249 (2008).
22. J. Tauc, Optical Properties of Solid, Vol. 22, F. Abeles, Editor, p. 903, North Holland, Amsterdam (1970).
25. H. Wang, J. C. Wu, Y. Shen, G. Li, Z. Zhang, G. Xing, D. Guo, D. Wang, Z. Dong, and T. Wu, J. Am. Chem. Soc. 132, 15875 (2010).
29. D. L. Guo, X. Huang, G. Z. Xing, Z. Zhang, G. P. Li, M. He, H. Zhang, H. Chen, and T. Wu, Phys. Rev. B 83, 045403 (2011).
Article metrics loading...
Zigzag GaN/Ga2O3 heterogeneous nanowires (NWs) were fabricated, and the optical properties and NO gas sensing ability of the NWs were investigated. We find that NWs are most effective at 850 °C at a switching process once every 10 min (on/off = 10 min per each) with a mixture flow of NH3 and Ar. The red shift of the optical bandgap (0.66 eV) is observed from the UV-vis spectrum as the GaN phase forms. The gas sensing characteristics of the developed sensor are significantly replaced to those of other types of NO sensors reported in literature.
Full text loading...
Most read this month