No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Accurate measurement of sample conductivity in a diamond anvil cell with axis symmetrical electrodes and finite difference calculation
13. L. J. van der Pauw, Philips Res. Rep. 13, 1 (1958).
16. X. W. Huang, C. X. Gao, Y. H. Han, M. Li, C. Y. He, A. M. Hao, D. M. Zhang, C. L. Yu, and G. T. Zou, Appl. Phys. Lett. 90, 242102 (2007).
17. C. X. Gao, Y. H. Han, Y. Z. Ma, A. White, H. W. Liu, J. F. Luo, M. Li, C. Y. He, A. M. Hao, X. W. Huang, Y. W. Pan, and G. T. Zou, Rew. Sci. Instrum. 76, 083912 (2005).
18. M. Li, C. X. Gao, G. Peng, C. Y. He, A. M. Hao, X. W. Huang, D. M. Zhang, C. L. Yu, Y. Z. Ma, and G. T. Zou, Rev. Sci. Instrum. 78, 075106 (2007).
19. X. W. Huang, C. X. Gao, M. Li, C. Y. He, A. M. Hao, D. M. Zhang, C. L. Yu, Y. Wang, C. Sang, X. Y. Cui, and G. T. Zou, J. Appl. Phys. 101, 064904 (2007).
Article metrics loading...
We report a relatively precise method of conductivity measurement in a diamond anvil cell with axis symmetrical electrodes and finite difference calculation. The axis symmetrical electrodes are composed of two parts: one is a round thin-filmelectrode deposited on diamond facet and the other is the inside wall of metal gasket. Due to the asymmetrical configuration of the two electrodes,finite difference method can be applied to calculate the conductivity of sample, which can reduce the measurement error.
Full text loading...
Most read this month