No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
Room temperature ferromagnetism in ZnO prepared by microemulsion
4. Q. Xu, H. Schmidt, S. Zhou, K. Potzger, M. Helm, H. Hochmuth, M. Lorenz, A. Setzer, P. Esquinazi, C. Meinecke, and M. Grundmann, Appl. Phys. Lett. 92, 082508 (2008).
5. M. Khalid, M. Ziese, A. Setzer, P. Esquinazi, M. Lorenz, H. Hochmuth, M. Grundmann, D. Spemann, T. Butz, G. Brauer, W. Anwand, G. Fischer, W. A. Adeagbo, W. Hergert, and A. Ernst, Phys. Rev. B 80, 035331 (2009).
8. J. B. Yi, H. Pan, J. Y. Lin, J. Ding, Y. P. Feng, S. Thongmee, T. Liu, H. Gong, and L. Wang, Adv. Mater. 20, 1170 (2008).
9. Ü. Özgür, Ya. I. Alivov, C. Liu, A. Teke, M. A. Reshchikov, S. Doğan, V. Avrutin, S.–J , Cho, and H. Morkoç, J. Appl. Phys. 98, 041301 (2005).
11. X. Zuo, S. Yoon, A. Yang, W. Duan, C. Vittoria, and V. G. Harris, J. Appl. Phys. 105, 07C508 (2009).
19. J. J. Dong, X. W. Zhang, J. B. You, P. F. Cai, Z. G. Yin, Q. An, X. B. Ma, P. Jin, Z. G. Wang, and P. Chu, ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces 2, 1780 (2010).
Article metrics loading...
Clear room temperature ferromagnetism has been observed in ZnOpowders prepared by microemulsion. The O vacancy (VO) clusters mediated by the VO with one electron (F center) contributed to the ferromagnetism, while the isolated F centers contributed to the low temperature paramagnetism.Annealing in H2 incorporated interstitial H (Hi) in ZnO, and removed the isolated F centers, leading to the suppression of the paramagnetism. The ferromagnetism has been considered to originate from the VO clusters mediated by the Hi, leading to the enhancement of the coercivity. The ferromagnetism disappeared after annealing in air due to the reduction of Hi.
Full text loading...
Most read this month