No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
Generalized synchronization-based multiparameter estimation in modulated time-delayed systems
1. M. J. Ogorzalek. Taming chaos. I. Synchronization. IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems I: Fundamental Theory and Applications 40(10):693–699,1993.
2. G. Kolumban, M. P. Kennedy and L. O. Chua. The role of synchronization in digital communications using chaos.II. Chaotic modulation and chaotic synchronization. IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems I: Fundamental Theory and Applications 45(11):1129–1140,1998.
3. H. Dedieu, M. P. Kennedy and M. Hasler. Chaos shift keying: modulation and demodulation of a chaoticcarrier using self-synchronizing Chua's circuits IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems I: Fundamental Theory and Applications 40(10):634–642,1993.
4. A. Pikovsky, M. Rosenblum, and J. Kürths - Synchronization, A Universal concept in Nonlinear Systems, Cambridge Nonlinear Science Series 12 (Cambridge University Press, UK, 2001) and references therein.
5. Kuang-Yow Lian Liu ,P. Tung-Sheng Chiang Chian-Song Chiu. Adaptive synchronization design for chaotic systems via a scalardriving signal. IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems I: Fundamental Theory and Applications 49(1):17–27,2002.
6. H. Fujisaka and T. Yamada. Stability Theory of Synchronized Motion in Coupled-Oscillator Systems. Progress of Theoretical Physics,69(1):32–47,1983,
10. M. Zhan, G. W. Wei and C. H. Lai. Transition from intermittency to periodicity in lag synchronization in coupled Rossler oscillators. Physical Review E, 65:036202,2002.
14. H. Zang and L. Min. Generalized synchronization theorems for a kind of Neural Network with application in data encryption. ICIEA 2008 3rd IEEE Conference on Industrial Electronics and Applications 40(10):693–699,1993.
15. Y. C. Wang, S. G. Adams, J. S. Thorp, N. C. MacDonald, P. Hartwell and F. Bertsch. Chaos in MEMS, parameter estimation and its potential application. IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems I: Fundamental Theory and Applications 45(10):1013–1020,1998.
21. F. Takens, Detecting strange attractors in turbulence, in: D. A. Rand, L. S. Young (Eds.), Dynamical Systems and Turbulence, Springer, Berlin, 1981, pp. 366381,
21.H. Kantz, T. Schreiber, Nonlinear Time Series Analysis, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 1997.
23. D. Huang, G. Xing and D. W. Wheeler. Multiparameter estimation using only a chaotic time series and its applications. Chaos, 17:023118,2007.
24. D. Ghosh and S. Banerjee. Adaptive scheme for synchronization-based multiparameter estimation from a single chaotic time series and its applications. Physical Review E, 78:056211,2008.
28. N. N. Krasovskii, Stability of Motion (Stanford University Press, Stanford, 1963).
34. A. Tamasevicius, A. Cenys, G. Mykolaitis, A. Namajunas and E. Lindberg. Hyperchaotic oscillator with gyrators. IEEE Electronics Letters, 33(7):542–44,1997.
Article metrics loading...
We propose a nonlinear active observer based generalized synchronization scheme for multiparameter estimation in time-delayed systems with periodic time delay. A sufficient condition for parameter estimation is derived using Krasovskii-Lyapunov theory. The suggested tool proves to be globally and asymptotically stable by means of Krasovskii-Lyapunov method. With this effective method, parameter identification and generalized synchronization of modulated time-delayed systems with all the system parameters unknown, can be achieved simultaneously. We restrict our study for multiple parameter estimation in modulated time-delayed systems with single state variable only. Theoretical proof and numerical simulation demonstrate the effectiveness and feasibility of the proposed technique. The block diagram of electronic circuit for multiple time delay system shows that the method is easily applicable in practical communication problems.
Full text loading...
Most read this month