No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
Effect of aluminum addition on the optical, morphology and electrical behavior of spin coated zinc oxide thin films
7. I. R. Abothu, P. M. Raj, D. Balaraman, M. D. Sacks, S. Bhattacharya and R. R. Tummala, IEEE, “9th International Symposium on Advanced Packaging Materials”, (2004) p.78–83.
9. C. Jagadish, S. J. Pearton, Zinc oxide bulk, thin films and nanostructures: processing, properties and applications, 1st ed. (Elsevier, Amsterdam, 2006), p. 3.
11. JCPDS.File No.80-0075
12. B. D. Cullity, Elements of X-ray Diffraction, (Addison-Wesley, Massachusetts, 1956), p. 99
14. G. Luka, T. Krajewski, L. Wachnicki, B. Witkowski, E. Lusakowska, W. Paszkowicz, E. Guziewicz, and M. Godlewski, Phys. Status Solidi A 207, 1568 (2010).
23. S. Thota and J. Kumar, J. Nanosci. Nanotechnol. 8, 4073 (2008).
28. M. H. Mamat, M. Z. Sahdan, Z. Khusaimi and M. Rusop, IEEE, “International Conference on Electronic Devices, systems and Applications”, (2010) p.408–411.
36. H. Morkoç, Ümit Özgür, Zinc Oxide: Fundamentals, Materials and Device Technology, (WILEY-VCH Verlg GbbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, 2009), p. 3.
Article metrics loading...
Aluminum-doped ZnO thin films of high optical transmittance (∼ 84-100%) and low resistivity (∼ 2.3x10-2 Ωcm) have been prepared on glass substrate by the spin coating and subsequent annealing at 500°C for 1h in air or vacuum. Effect of aluminumdoping and annealing environment on morphology, optical transmittance and electrical resistivity of ZnO thin films has been studied with possible application as a transparent electrode in photovoltaic. The changes occurring due to aluminum addition include reduction in grain size, root mean square roughness, peak-valley separation, and sheet resistance with improvement in the optical transmittance to 84-100% in the visible range. The origin of low electrical resistivity lies in increase in i) electron concentration following aluminumdoping (being trivalent), formation of oxygen vacancies due to vacuum annealing, filling of cation site with additional zinc at solution stage itself and ii) carrier mobility.
Full text loading...
Most read this month