No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
Surface morphology and physical properties of partially melt textured Mn doped Bi-2223
5. Shin Hyung-Seop, Ryan John, C. Dizon, Cho Jeon Wook and Oh Sang-Soo, Cryogenics 47, 431 (2005).
7. R. M. German et al. Powder Metallurgy Science (Princeton, NJ: Metal Powder Industries Federation) 62, (1984).
13. H. Aydin, O. Cakiroglu, M. Nursoy and C. Terzioglu, Chinese Journal of Physics 47, 2 (2009).
15. L. Zhao, L. Xie, P. Li, T. M. Qu, Y. Song, X-C. Wang and Z. Han “Proceedings of the 19th International Symposium on Superconductivity (ISS)” Physica C: Superconductivity 463, 867 (2006).
18. P. Mune, E. Altshuler, J. Musa, S. Garcia and R. Riera, Physica C 226 (1994).
19. J. Lopez, P. Mune, S. Garcia and E. Altshuler, Physica C 272 (1996).
23. A. V. Narlikar, S. K. Agarwal and C. V. Narasimha Rao, “Studies of High Temperature Superconductors” ed. A. Narlikar vol. I (New York Nova), 343 (1989).
30. J. M. Tarascon, Y. Lepage, L. H. Greene, B. G. Bagley, P. Barboux, D. M. Hwang, G. W. Hull, W. R. Makinnon, M. Giroud, Phys. Rev. B 38, 2504 (1988).
31. J. M. Tarascon and B. G. Bagley “Chemistry of high temperature superconductors”, Edited by T. A. Vanderah (NOYES Publishers New York) 310 (1993).
Article metrics loading...
The samples of Bi2Sr2Ca2Cu3-xMnxO10+δ (x = 0.0 to 0.30) were prepared by the standard solid-state reaction method. The phase identification characteristics of synthesized (HTSC)materials were explored through powder X-ray diffractometer reveals that all the samples crystallize in orthorhombic structure with lattice parameters a = 5.4053 Å, b = 5.4110 Å and c = 37.0642 Å up to Mn concentration of x = 0.30. The critical temperature (Tc) measured by standard four probe method has been found to depress from 108 K to 70 K as Mn content (x) increases from 0.00 to 0.30. The effects of sintering temperature on the surface morphology of Bi2Sr2Ca2Cu3-xMnxO10+δ have also been investigated. The surface morphology investigated through scanning electron microscope and atomic force microscopy(SEM & AFM) results that voids are decreasing but grains size increases as the Mn concentration increases besides, nanosphere like structures on the surface of the Mn doped Bi2Sr2Ca2Cu3-xMnxO10+δ (Bi-2223) samples.
Full text loading...
Most read this month