No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
Theoretical study of adsorption of lithium atom on carbon nanotube
8. For a review, M. Inagaki, “New Carbons Control of Structure and Functions”, Chap. 6, Elsevier, Amsterdam (2000).
12. S. Sano, M. Kusunoki, A. Tachibana, The 50th Battery Symposium in Japan, Abstract No. 3A21 (2009).
17. M. J. Frisch et al., Gaussian 03, Revision B.05, Gaussian, Inc., Pittsburgh PA (2003).
22. A. Tachibana, R. G. Parr, Int. J. Quantum Chem. 41 (1992) 527;
22.A. Tachibana, Stress Induced Phenomena in Metallization, ed. S. P. Baker (American Institute of Physics, New York, 2002), pp. 201–211;
22.A. Tachibana, Reviews in modern quantum chemistry:A celebration of the contribution of Robert Parr ed. K. D. Sen (World scientific, Singapore, 2002) Vol. 2, pp. 1327–1366;
22.A. Tachibana, Fundamental Perspectives in Quantum Chemistry: A Tribute to the Memory of Per-Olov Löwdin, ed. E. J. Brrmändas and E. S. Kryacho (Kluwer Academic, Dordrecht, 2003) vol. II, p. 211.
24. M. Senami, K. Ichikawa, K. Doi, P. Szarek, K. Nakamura, A. Tachibana, Molecular Regional DFT program package, ver. 3 (Tachibana Lab., Kyoto University, Kyoto, 2008).
28. A. A. Kuzubov, P. V. Avramov, S. G. Ovchinnikov, S. A. Varganov, F. N. Tomilin, Phys. Sol. State 43 (2001) 1721.
Article metrics loading...
We investigate the adsorption of lithium atoms on the surface of the (12,0) single wall carbon nanotube(SWCNT) by using ab initio quantum chemical calculations. The adsorption of one lithium atom on the inside of this SWCNT is favored compared to the outside. We check this feature by charge transfer and regional chemical potential density. The adsorption of multiple lithium atoms on the interior of the SWCNT is studied in terms of adsorption energy and charge transfer. We show that repulsive force between lithium atoms destabilizes a system for the large number of lithium atoms.
Full text loading...
Most read this month