No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Thin-film superconducting resonator tunable to the ground-state hyperfine splitting of 87Rb
2. A. André, D. Demille, J. M. Doyle, M. D. Lukin, S. E. Maxwell, P. Rabl, R. J. Schoelkopf, and P. Zoller, Nature Physics 2, 636 (2006).
6. J. E. Hoffman, J. A. Grover, Z. Kim, A. K. Wood, J. R. Anderson, A. J. Dragt, M. Hafezi, C. J. Lobb, L. A. Orozco, S. L. Rolston, J. M. Taylor, C. P. Vlahacos, and F. C. Wellstood, Revista Mexicana De Física S 57, 1 (2011);
7. D. L. Creedon
, Y. Reshitnyk
, W. Farr
, J. M. Martinis
, T. L. Duty
, and M. E. Tobar
8. Hanhee Paik
, D. I. Schuster
, Lev S. Bishop
, G. Kirchmair
, G. Catelani
, A. P. Sears
, B. R. Johnson
, M. J. Reagor
, L. Frunzio
, L. Glazman
, and R. J. Schoelkopf
9. J. M. Martinis, K. B. Cooper, R. McDermott, M. Steffen, M. Ansmann, K. D. Osborn, K. Cicak, S. Oh, D. P. Pappas, R. W. Simmonds, and C. C. Yu, Phys. Rev. Lett. 95, 210503 (2005).
10. J. Gao, M. Daal, A. Vayonakis, S. Kumar, J. Zmuidzinas, B. Sadoulet, B. A. Mazin, P. K. Day, and H. G. Leduc, Appl. Phys. Lett. 92, 152505 (2008).
13. The situation is equivalent to two coils with uncoupled inductances La and Lb and mutual inductance , where k is the coefficient of coupling. The screened inductance of the first coil is La(1 − k2). See for example R. P. Giffard, R. A. Webb, and J. C. Wheatley, J. Low Temp. Phys. 6, 533 (1972).
Article metrics loading...
We describe a thin-filmsuperconductingNbmicrowaveresonator, tunable to within 0.3 ppm of the hyperfine splitting of 87Rb at f Rb = 6.834683 GHz. We coarsely tuned the resonator using electron-beam lithography, decreasing the resonance frequency from 6.8637 GHz to 6.8278 GHz. For in situ fine tuning at 15 mK, the resonator inductance was varied using a piezoelectric stage to move a superconducting pin above the resonator. We found a maximum frequency shift of about 8.7 kHz per 60-nm piezoelectric step and a tuning range of 18 MHz.
Full text loading...
Most read this month