No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Virtual Mie particle model of laser damage to optical elements
2. H. Varel, D. Ashkenasi, A. Rosenfeld, R. Herrmann I, F. Noack, E. E. B. Campbell, “Laser-induced damage in SiO2 and CaF2 with picosecond and femtosecond laser pulses”, Applied Physics A, 62, 293–294 (1996).
3. B. C. Stuart, M. D. Ferit, A. M. Rubenchik, B. W. Shore, M. D. Perry, “Laser-Induced Damage in Dielectrics with Nanosecond to Subpicosecond Pulses”, Physical Review Letters, 74(12), 2248–2251 (1995).
4. D. M. Kane, D. R. Halfpenny, “Reduced threshold ultraviolet laser ablation of glass substrates with surface particle coverage: A mechanism for systematic surface laser damage”, Journal of Applied Physics, 87(9), 4548–4552 (2000).
5. C. W. Carr, H. B. Radousky, A. M. Rubenchik, M. D. Feit, and S. G. Demos, “Localized Dynamics during Laser-Induced Damage in Optical Materials”, Physical Review Letters, 92(8), 087401 (2004).
6. ISO Standards, “ISO 11254-2:2001: Lasers and laser-related equipment -Determination of laser-induced damage threshold of optical surfaces -Part 2: S-on-1 test”, International Organization for Standardization, TC 172 Optics and photonics, SC 9.
9. Born, M. , Wolf, E. , “Principles of optics”, 635, Pergamon Press. (1959).
10. Craig F. Bohren, Donald R. Huffman, “Absorption and Scattering of Light by Small Particles”, Wiley-VCH, ISBN:978-0471293408 (1998).
12. Aleksandar D. Rakić. “Algorithm for the determination of intrinsic optical constants of metal films: application to aluminum”, Appl. Opt. 34, 4755–4767 (1995).
13. Bennett, H. S. Guenther, A. H. ; Milam, D. ; Newnam, B. E. , “Laser Induced Damage in Optical Materials: 1986”, NIST special publication, ISBN: 978-0160002311 (1988).
14. Harold E. Bennett, Arthur H. Guenther, Mark R. Kozlowski, Brian E. Newnam, M. J. Soileau, “Laser-induced damage inoptical materials : 1994”, proceeding of 26th annual boulder damage symposium, SPIE vol. 2428 (1994).
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month