No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
Multiple magnetic transitions in SmCoAsO
4. C. Wang, L. J. Li, S. Chi, Z. W. Zhu, Z. Ren, Y. K. Li, Y. T. Wang, X. Lin, Y. K. Luo, S. Jiang, X. F. Xu, G. H. Cao, and Z. A. Xu, Europhy. Lett. 83, 67006 (2008).
5. C. de la Cruz, Q. Huang, J. W. Lynn, J. Li, W. Ratcliff II, J. L. Zarestky, H. A. Mook, G. F. Chen, J. L. Luo, N. L. Wang, and P. Dai, Nature (London) 453, 899 (2008).
6. A. T. Nientiedt, W. Jeitschko, P. G. Pollmeier, and M. Brylak, Z. Naturforsch. 52b, 560 (1997).
7. H. Lincke, R. Glaum, V. Dittrich, M. Tegel, D. Johrendt, W. Hermes, M. H. Möller, T. Nilges, and R. Pöttgen, Z. Anorg. Allg. Chem. 634, 1339 (2008).
14. L. Néel, Ann. Phys. 3, 137 (1948).
Article metrics loading...
The magnetic properties of SmCoAsO have been investigated. Our results differ from early observations. Complicated magnetism consists of antiferromagnetic, ferromagnetic, ferrimagnetic and paramagnetic, even diamagnetism at low field has been observed. A metamagnetic transition was observed, resulting from a canting of the spins. The interaction between two Co sublattices with canted-structure might take responsibility for the multiple magnetic transitions.Electrical resistivity data indicate that SmCoAsO is metallic conductor with room temperatureresistivity of 0.51669 mΩ-cm. Negative magnetoresistance effect suggests a significant suppression of spin-flip scattering by the applied magnetic field. The magnetic phase diagram has been established.
Full text loading...
Most read this month