No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
Fabrication and magnetic properties of Fe and Co co-doped ZrO2
2. J. F. Haw, J. Zhang, K. Shimizu, T. N. Venkatraman, D. P. Luigi, W. Song, D. H. Barich, and J. B. Nicholas, J. Am. Chem. Soc. 122, 12561 (2000).
11. S. Ostanin, A. Ernst, L. M. Sandratskii, P. Bruno, M. Dane, I. D. Hughes, J. B. Saunton, W. Hergert, I. Mertig, and J. Kudronvsky, Phys. Rev. Lett. 98, 016101 (2007).
14. M. S. Ramachandra Rao, Darshan C. Kundaliya, S. B. Ogale, L. F. Fu, S. J. Welz, N. D. Browning, V. Zaitsev, B. Varughese, C. A. Cardoso, A. Curtin, S. Dhar, S. R. Shinde, T. Venkatesan, S. E. Lofland, and S. A. Schwarz, Appl. Phys. Lett. 88, 142505 (2006).
16. Y. H. Chang, Y. L. Soo, W. C. Lee, M. L. Huang, Y. J. Lee, S. C. Weng, W. H. Sun, M. Hong, J. Kwo, S. F. Lee, J. M. Ablett, and C.-C. Kao, Appl. Phys. Lett. 91, 082504 (2007).
19. C. T. Chen, Y. U. Idzerda, H.-J. Lin, N. V. Smith, G. Meigs, E. Chaban, G. H. Ho, E. Pellegrin, and F. Sette, Phys. Rev. Lett. 75, 152 (1995).
20. C. F. Chang, Z. Hu, Hua Wu, T. Burnus, N. Hollmann, M. Benomar, T. Lorenz, A. Tanaka, H.-J. Lin, H. H. Hsieh, C. T. Chen, and L. H. Tjeng, Phys. Rev. Lett. 102, 116401 (2009).
Article metrics loading...
We investigate the effects of Fe and Co co-doping on the magnetic and electronic properties of ZrO2ceramics prepared by a sol-gel method, and study their dependence on the annealing temperature. Dilute Fe and Co co-doping into ZrO2 exhibits ferromagnetic behavior at room temperature for annealing temperatures above 900 °C, accompanying the phase transition from tetragonal to monoclinic structure in ZrO2. The electronic structures are studied by x-ray absorption spectroscopy and Mössbauer spectroscopy, which suggest that the Fe3+ and Co2+/Co3+ mixing states are dominant in Fe and Co co-doped ZrO2.
Full text loading...
Most read this month