No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
Deviation from time-composition equivalence in polymer solutions with selective cosolvents
1. J. D. Ferry, Viscoelastic Properties of Polymers, 3rd Ed. (Wiley, New York, 1980).
3. J. I. Escalante, E. R. Macias, F. Bautista, J. H. Perez-Lopez, P. C. Schulz, M. Gradzielski, O. Manero and J. E. Puig, Soft Matter, 7, 2094 (2011).
8. G. Tarjus, in Dynamical Heterogeneities in Glasses, Colloids and Granular Materials, edited by L. Berthier, G. Biroli, J.-P. Bouchaud, L. Cipelletti, and W. van Saarloos (Oxford University Press, Oxford, 2011), pp. 39–67.
10. I. W. Hamley, The Physics of Block Copolymers. (Oxford University Press, New York, 1998).
14. R. J. Spontak and N. P. Patel, in Developments in Block Copolymer Science and Technology, edited by I. W. Hamley (Wiley, New York, 2004), pp. 159–212.
17. A. S. Krishnan, K. E. Roskov and R. J. Spontak, in Advanced Nanomaterials, edited by K. E. Geckeler and H. Nishide (Wiley-VCH, Weinheim, 2010), pp. 791–834.
27. A. S. Krishnan and R. J. Spontak, Soft Matter (in press).
30. A. Halperin, Macromolecules, 44, 5073 (2011).
Article metrics loading...
Time-composition superpositioning (tCS) permits determination of the mechanical properties of polymeric materials over a widely extended time (or frequency) domain by systematically varying composition under isothermal conditions. We have recently reported (Soft Matter, 6, 4331, 2010) the existence of such equivalence in technologically relevant triblock copolymers swollen with miscible, midblock-selective cosolvents differing in chemical constitution and viscosity. In this study, chemically homologous homopolymer and copolymer systems exhibiting rheological properties that deviate from tCS are investigated. With regard to the particular case of selectively solvated triblock copolymers, the source of deviation is explained in the context of endblock hopping.
Full text loading...
Most read this month