No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
The weak π − π interaction originated resonant tunneling and fast switching in the carbon based electronic devices
2. S. Y. Quek, M. Kamenetska, M. L. Steigerwald, H. J. Choi, S. G. Louie, M. S. Hybertsen, J. B. Neaton and L. Venkataraman, Nat. Nanotechnol. 4, 230 (2009).
7. Y. S. Fu, S. H. Ji, X. Chen, X. C. Ma, R. Wu, C. C. Wang, W. H. Duan, X. H. Qiu, B. Sun, P. Zhang, J. F. Jia, and Q. K. Xue, Phys. Rev. Lett. 99, 256601 (2007).
15. Q. H. Liu, G. F. Luo, R. Qin, H. Li, X. Yan, C. Y. Xu, L. Lai, J. Zhou, S. M. Hou, E. G. Wang, Z. X. Gao, and J. Lu, Phys. Rev. B 83, 155442 (2011).
28. X. F. Guo, J. P. Small, J. E. Klare, Y. L. Wang, M. S. Purewal, I. W. Tam, B. H. Hong, R. Caldwell, L. M. Huang, S. OBrien, J. M. Yan, R. Breslow, S. J. Wind, J. Hone, P. Kim, C. Nuckolls, Science 311, 356 (2006).
36. H. Geng, S. Yin, K. Q. Chen, Z. Shuai, J. Phys. Chem. B 109, 25 (2005).
Article metrics loading...
By means of the nonequilibrium Green's functions and the density functional theory, we have investigated the electronic transportproperties of C 60 based electronic device with different intermolecular interactions. It is found that the electronic transportproperties vary with the types of the interaction between two C 60 molecules. A fast electrical switching behavior based on negative differential resistance has been found when two molecules are coupled by the weak π − π interaction. Compared to the solid bonding, the weak interaction is found to induce resonant tunneling, which is responsible for the fast response to the applied electric field and hence the velocity of switching.
Full text loading...
Most read this month