No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
Rocksalt MgS solar blind ultra-violet detectors
3. E. Ozbay, T. Tut and N. Biyikli, in Quantum Sensing and Nanophotonic Devices II, Proceedings of SPIE 5732, Bellingham, WA, 2005, edited by M. Razeghi, G. J. Brown (SPIE, 2005), pp. 375–388.
4. E. V. Gorokhov, A. N. Magunov, V. S. Feshchenko and A. A. Altukhov, Exp. Tech. 51, 131 (2008).
9. L. K. Wang, Z. G. Ju, C. X. Shan, J. Zheng, D. Z. Shen, B. Yao, D. X. Zhao, Z. Z. Zhang, B. H. Li and J. Y. Zhang, Solid State Commun. 49, 2021 (2009).
10. L. K. Wang, Z. G. Ju, C. X. Shan, J. Zheng, D. Z. Shen, B. Yao, D. X. Zhao, Z. Z. Zhang, B. H. Li and C. X. S. Shan, Appl. Phys. Lett. 95, 131113 (2009).
19. D. R. Lide, Handbook of Chemistry and Physics, ed. 76 (CRC Press, Boca Raton, 1995).
22. JCPDS—ICDD, Powder Diffraction Files, Swarthmore, PA, Card No. 35-0730, PDF-2 database (2000).
23. JCPDS—ICDD, Powder Diffraction Files, Swarthmore, PA, Card No. 32-0389, PDF-2 database (2000).
Article metrics loading...
Studies using in-situ Auger electron spectroscopy and reflection high energy electron diffraction, and ex-situ high resolution X-ray diffraction and electron backscatter diffraction reveal that a MgS thin filmgrown directly on a GaAs (100) substrate by molecular beam epitaxy adopts its most stable phase, the rocksalt structure, with a lattice constant of 5.20 Å. A Au/MgS/n+-GaAs (100) Schottky-barrier photodiode was fabricated and its room temperature photoresponse was measured to have a sharp fall-off edge at 235 nm with rejection of more than three orders at 400 nm and higher than five orders at 500 nm, promising for various solar-blind UV detection applications.
Full text loading...
Most read this month