No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
The influence of Mg doping on the nucleation of self-induced GaN nanowires
5. Y. B. Tang, Z. H. Chen, H. S. Song, C. S. Lee, H. T. Cong, H. M. Cheng, W. J. Zhang, I. Bello, and S. T. Lee, Nano Lett. 8, 4191 (2008).
7. C. Chéze, L. Geelhaar, O. Brandt, W. Weber, H. Riechert, S. Münch, R. Rothemund, S. Reitzenstein, A. Forchel, T. Kehagias, P. Komninou, G. Dimitrakopulos, and T. Karakostas, Nano Research 3, 528 (2010).
8. L. Geelhaar, C. Cheze, B. Jenichen, O. Brandt, C. Pfüler, S. Münch, R. Rothemund, S. Reitzenstein, A. Forchel, T. Kehagias, P. Komninou, G. Dimitrakopulos, T. Karakostas, L. Lari, P. Chalker, M. Gass, and H. Riechert, IEEE J. Sel. Topics in Quantum Electron. 17, 878 (2011).
28. A. F. i. Morral, C. Colombo, G. Abstreiter, J. Arbiol, and J. R. Morante, Appl. Phys. Lett. 92 (2008).
36. F. Furtmayr, M. Vielemeyer, M. Stutzmann, J. Arbiol, S. Estradé, F. Peirò, J. R. Morante, and M. Eickhoff, J. Appl. Phys. 104, 034309 (2008).
37. F. Limbach, E. O. Schaefer-Nolte, R. Caterino, T. Gotschke, T. Stoica, E. Sutter, and R. Calarco, J. Optoel. Adv. Mat. 12, 1433 (2010).
38. B. Lewis and J. C. Anderson, Nucleation and growth of thin films (Academic Press, 1978).
39. L. I. Maissel and R. Glang, Handbook of thin film thechnology, edited by L. I. Maissel and R. Glang (McGraw-Hill Book Company, 1970).
Article metrics loading...
GaNnanowires were grown without any catalyst by plasma-assisted molecular beam epitaxy. Under supply of Mg,nanowirenucleation is faster, the areal density of wires increases to a higher value, and nanowire coalescence is more pronounced than without Mg. During nanowirenucleation the Ga desorption was monitored in-situ by line-of-sight quadrupole mass spectrometry for various substrate temperatures. Nucleation energies of 4.0±0.3 eV and 3.2±0.3 eV without and with Mg supply were deduced, respectively. This effect has to be taken into account for the fabrication of nanowiredevices and could be employed to tune the NW areal density.
Full text loading...
Most read this month