No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
Small angle electron diffraction and deflection
1. G. Kostorz, Neutron Scattering, Treatise on Materials Science and Technology, Vol. 15 (Academic Press, New York, 1979).
2. O. Glatter and O. Kratky, Small Angle X-ray Scattering (Academic Press, London, 1982).
3. Yu. A. Izyumov, V. E. Naish, and R. P. Ozerov, Neutron Diffraction of Magnetic Materials (Consultants Bureau, New York, 1991).
4. L. Reimer, Transmission Electron Microscopy, 4th ed. (Springer, Heidelberg, 1997).
6. Y. Tokura, Colossal Magnetoresistive Oxides, Ch.1 (Gordon and Breach Science Publishers, Amsterdam, 2000).
10. P. B. Hirsch, A. Howie, R. B. Nicholson, D. W. Pashley, and M. J. Whelan, Electron Microscopy of Thin Crystals, 2nd ed., (Krieger, Malabar, FL, 1977).
14. Y. Togawa, T. Koyama, K. Takayanagi, S. Mori, Y. Kousaka, J. Akimitsu, S. Nishihara, K. Inoue, A. S. Ovchinnikov, and J. I. Kishine, Phys. Rev. Lett. 108, 107202 (2012):
15. A. Tonomura, Electron Holography, 2nd ed. (Springer, Heidelberg, Germany 1999).
16. R. W. Gerchberg and W. O. Saxton, Optik 35, 237 (1972).
Article metrics loading...
Electron optical system is constructed in order to obtain small angle diffraction and Lorentz deflection of electrons at the order of down to 10-6 radian in the reciprocal space. Long-distance camera length up to 3000 m is achieved in a conventional transmission electron microscope with LaB6 thermal emission type. The diffraction pattern at 5 × 10-6 radian is presented in a carbon replica grating with 500 nm lattice spacing while the magnetic deflection pattern at 2 × 10-5 radian is exhibited in Permalloy elements. A simultaneous recording of electron diffraction and Lorentz deflection is also demonstrated in 180 degree striped magnetic domains of La0.825Sr0.175MnO3.
Full text loading...
Most read this month