No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
Surface plasmon on topological insulator/dielectric interface enhanced ZnO ultraviolet photoluminescence
3. L. A. Wray, S. Y. Xu, Y. Xia, Y. S. Hor, D. Qian, A. V. Fedorov, H. Lin, A. Bansil, R. J. Cava, and M. Z. Hasan, Nat. Phys. 6, 855 (2010).
4. Y. Xia, D. Qian, D. Hsieh, L. Wray, A. Pal, H. Lin, A. Bansil, D. Grauer, Y. S. Hor, R. J. Cava, and M. Z. Hasan, Nat. Phys. 5, 398 (2009).
6. J. Chen, H. J. Qin, F. Yang, J. Liu, T. Guan, F. M. Qu, G. H. Zhang, J. R. Shi, X. C. Xie, C. L. Yang, K. H. Wu, Y. Q. Li, and L. Lu, Phys. Rev. Lett. 105, 176602 (2010).
12. S. Y. F. Zhao, C. Beekman, L. J. Sandilands, J. E. J. Bashucky, D. Kwok, N. Lee, A. D. LaForge, S. W. Cheong, and K. S. Burch, Appl. Phys. Lett. 98, 141911 (2010).
13. H. Peng, K. Lai, D. Kong, S. Meister, Y. Chen, X. L. Qi, S. C. Zhang, Z. X. Shen, and Y. Cui, Nat. Mater. 9, 225 (2010).
19. S. W. Hwang, D. H. Shin, C. O. Kim, S. H. Hong, M. C. Kim, J. Kim, K. Y. Lim, S. Kim, S.-H. Choi, K. J. Ahn, G. Kim, S. H. Sim, and B. H. Hong, Phys. Rev. Lett. 105, 127403 (2010).
21. M. R. Scholz
, D. Marchenko
, A. Varykhalov
, A. Volykhov
, L. V. Yashina
, and O. Rader
(to be published).
Article metrics loading...
It has recently been predicted that the surface plasmons are allowed to exist on the interface between a topological insulator and vacuum. Surface plasmons can be employed to enhance the optical emission from various illuminants. Here, we study the photoluminescenceproperties of the ZnO/Bi2Te3 hybrid structures. Thin flakes of Bi2Te3, a typical three-dimensional topological insulator, were prepared on ZnO crystal surface by mechanical exfoliation method. The ultraviolet emission from ZnO was found to be enhanced by the Bi2Te3 thin flakes, which was attributed to the surface plasmon – photon coupling at the Bi2Te3/ZnO interface.
Full text loading...
Most read this month