No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
A new type of low temperature conductivity in InSb doped with Mn
2. B. I. Shklovskii and A. L. Efros, Electronic properties of doped semiconductors (Springer Verlag, Berlin-Heidelberg-New York-Tokyo, 1984).
3. F. R. Allen, R. H. Wallis, and C. J. Adkins, Garmisch, p.895 (1974).
4. N. F. Mott and E. A. Davis, Electronic Processes in Non-Crystalline Materials (Clarendon Press, Oxford, 1979).
6. S. A. Obukhov, Abstract of 38th International Symposium on Compound Semiconductors –ISCS 2011, 398, Berlin (2011).
8. N. A. Goryunova and A. P. Obukhov, Journ of Techn. Phys. 21, 237 (1952).
9. O. Madelung, Physics of III-V Compounds (John Willey and Sons, Inc., New York-London-Sydney, 1964).
12. B. Raveau, La lettre de l’Academie des sciences No. 10/hiver, 8 (2003) (in French).
13. T. Wojtowicz and A. Mycielski, Acta Physica Polonica A 67, 363 (1985).
14. A. V. Germanenko, L. P. Zverev, V. V. Kruzhaev, G. M. Min'kov, and O. E. Rut’, Soviet. Phys.Techn. Semicond. 20(1), 80 (1984).
15. L. V. Keldysh and Yu. V. Kopaev, Fizika Tverdogo Tela 6, 2791 (1964);
15.L. V. Keldysh and Yu. V. Kopaev, Sov. Phys. Solid State 6, 2219 (1965).
17. A. A. Abricosov, Pis'ma Zh. Eksp. Teor. Fiz. 27, 235 (1978).
Article metrics loading...
We investigated unusual low temperature transport properties of InSb single crystals doped with manganese to concentrations in the range of 1017<NMn<2*1017cm-3 which includes the critical concentration for metal-insulator transition Ncr= 2*1017cm-3. It was found that in the temperature range T=10÷1.5K the resisitivity had an unusual behavior described by an exponential quadratic function ρ ∼ exp(Δ1/kT)2 where Δ1 varied from Δ1=0.3meV to Δ1=0. Coexistence of electrons and holes at temperatures around the metal-insulator transition in p-InSb(Mn) crystals gives the ground to explain the unusual temperature - resistivity dependence in the framework of excitonic insulator phase model (L. V. Keldysh and Yu. V. Kopaev, Sov. Phys. Solid State6, 2219 (1965)).
Full text loading...
Most read this month