No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Effect of catalyst nanoparticle size on growth direction and morphology of InN nanowires
5. M. C. Putnam, M. A. Filler, B. M. Kayes, M. D. Kelzenberg, Y. Guan, N. S. Lewis, J. M. Eiler, and H. A. Atwater, Nano Lett. 8, 3109 (2008).
10. Xu Ji, Huajun Li, Zhiguo Wu, Shuang Cheng, Hairong Hu, De Yan, Renfu Zhuo, Jun Wang, and Pengxun Yan, CrystEngComm 13, 5198 (2011).
11. P. Ebert, S. Schaafhausen, A. Lenz, A. Sabitova, L. Ivanova, M. Dähne, Y. L. Hong, S. Gwo, and H. Eisele, Appl. Phys. Lett. 98, 062103 (2011).
12. L. Colakerol, T. D. Veal, H. K. Jeong, L. Plucinski, A. DeMasi, T. Learmonth, P. A. Glans, S. Wang, Y. Zhang, and L. F. J. Piper, Phys. Rev. Lett. 97, 237601 (2006).
19. M. S. Hu, G. M. Hsu, K. H. Chen, C. J. Yu, H. C. Hsu, L. C. Chen, J. S. Hwang, L. S. Hong, and Y. F. Chen, Appl. Phys. Lett. 90, 123109 (2007).
22. C. T. Huang, J. Song, C. M. Tsai, W. F. Lee, D. H. Lien, Z. Gao, Y. Hao, L. J. Chen, and Z. L. Wang, Adv. Mater. (2010).
Article metrics loading...
Au-assisted growth of InN nanowires (NWs) was accomplished by a simple chemical vapor deposition system. The as-prepared InN NWs exhibit two morphologies with different growth directions: periodic NWs (PNWs) and smooth NWs (SNWs) along <0001> and , respectively. The PNWs with crinoids morphology resulted when larger Au particles (∼40 nm in diameter) were used, while the SNWs with smooth sidewalls were obtained when smaller Au particles (∼10 nm in diameter) served as the collector. Furthermore, the mechanism of this growth behavior was discussed in terms of the effect of catalyst nanoparticle size.
Full text loading...
Most read this month