No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
Upconversion luminescence, ferroelectrics and piezoelectrics of Er Doped SrBi4
17. B. Aurivillius, Ark. Kemi. 1, 499 (1949).
25. F. Wang, Y. Han, C. S. Lim, Y. H. Lu, J. Wang, J. Xu, H. Y. Chen, C. Zhang, M. H , Hong, and X. G. Liu, Nature 463, 1061 (2010).
32. Q. L. Dai, H. W. Song, X. G. Ren, S. Z. Lu, G. H. Pan, X. Bai, Bi. Dong, R. F. Qin, X. S. Qu, and H. Zhang, J. Phys. Chem. C 112(49), 19694 (2008).
34. R. Martin-Rodriguez, R. Valiente, S. Polizzi, M. Bettinelli, A. Speghini, and F. Piccinelli, J. Phys. Chem. C 113(28), 12195 (2009).
35. V. Mahalingam, F. Mangiarini, F. Vetrone, V. Venkatramu, M. Bettinelli, A. Speghini, and J. A. Capobianco, J. Phys. Chem. C 112(46), 17745 (2008).
38. I. Etchart, A. Huignard, M. Bérard, M. N. Nordin, I. Hernández, R. J. Curry, W. P. Gillin, and A. K. Cheetham, J. Mater. Chem. 20, 3989 (2010).
55. R. Z. Hou, X. M. Chen, and Y. W. Zeng, J. Am. Ceram. Soc. 89(9), 2839 (2006).
65. G. Tian, Z. J. Gu, L. J. Zhou, W. Y. Yin, X. X. Liu, L. Yan, S. Jin, W. L. Ren, G. M. Xing, S. J. Li, and Y. L. Zhao, Adv. Mater. 24(9), 1226 (2012).
73. J. Müller, U. Schröder, T. S. Böscke, I. Müller, U. Böttger, L. Wilde, J. Sundqvist, M. Lemberger, P. Kücher, T. Mikolajick, and L. Frey, J. Appl. Phys. 110, 114113 (2011).
Article metrics loading...
Er3+doped SrBi4Ti4O15 (SBT) bismuth layered-structure ferroelectric ceramics were synthesized by the traditional solid-state method, and their upconversion photoluminescent (UC) properties were investigated as a function of Er3+ concentration and incident pump power. Green (555 nm) and red (670 nm) emission bands were obtained under 980 nm excitation at room temperature, which corresponded to the radiative transitions from 4S3/2, and 4F9/2 to 4I15/2, respectively. The emission color of the samples could be changed with moderating the doping concentrations. The dependence of UC intensity on pumping power indicated a two-photon emission process. Studies on dielectric properties indicated that the introduction of Er increased the ferroelectric-paraelectric phase transition temperature (Tc) of SBT, thus making this ceramic suitable for piezoelectric sensor applications at higher temperatures. Piezoelectric measurement showed that the doped SBT had a relative higher piezoelectric constant d33 compared with the non-doped ceramics. The thermal annealing behaviors of the doped sample revealed a stable piezoelectric property. The doped SBT showed bright UC emission while simultaneously having increased Tc and d33. As a multifunctional material, Er doped SBT ferroelectric oxide showed great potential in application of sensor, future optical-electro integration and coupling devices.
Full text loading...
Most read this month