No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
Mixed phase Ge2
thin films with temperature independent resistivity
4. D. D. Coolbaugh, E. E. Eshun, R. J. Rassel, and R. M. Rassel, US patent US 7217981 B2 (2007).
7. J. W. Ireland and J. C. Holloway, US Patent 3603768 (1971).
8. O. Le Neel, P. Dumont-Girard, C. Niu, F. Wang, and M. Arnoux, U.S. Patent US 8242876 B2 (2012).
9. S. Privitera, US Patent Application US2010/0156588 A1 (2010).
11. N. Yamada, MRS Bullettin 21, 48 (1996).
12. S. Lai and T Lowrey, Electron Devices Meeting, 2001. IEDM Technical Digest. International, p. 36–5 (2001).
16. A. F. Ioffe and A. R. Regel, in Progress in Semiconductors Vol. 4 (ed. A. F. Gibson) 237–291 (Heywood, 1960).
Article metrics loading...
The electrical properties of polycrystalline Ge 2Sb2Te5 thin films containing both the metastable fcc phase and the stable hcp phase have been studied. The resistivity and its temperature dependence have been modelled using effective medium approximation. By varying the volume fraction of the two phases it is possible to get films with different resistivities and temperature coefficient of resistance, changing without discontinuity from negative (fcc) to positive value (hcp). Mixed phase films with resistivity almost independent of the temperature are obtained at about 4 mΩ cm.
Full text loading...
Most read this month