No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
Paracrystalline property of high-entropy alloys
7. Y. F. Kao, S. K. Chen, J. H. Sheu, J. T. Lin, W. E. Lin, J. W. Yeh, S. J. Lin, T. H. Liou, and C. W. Wang, Int. J. Hydro. Energy 35, 9046 (2010).
15. B. Cantor, I. T. H. Chang, P. Knight, and A. J. B. Vincent, Mater. Sci. Eng. A 375, 213 (2004).
18. M. S. Lucas, G. B. Wiks, L. Mauger, J. A. Munoz, O. N. Senkov, E. Michel, J. Jorwath, S. L. Semiatin, M. B. Stone, D. L. Abernathy, and E. Karapetrova, Appl. Phys. Lett. 100, 251907 (2012).
21. Y. X. Zhuang, W. J. Liu, Z. Y. Chen, H. D. Xue, and J. C. He, Mater. Sci. Eng. A 556, 399 (2012).
31. R. W. Cahn and P. Hassen, Physical Metallurgy (North Holland, Amsterdam, 1996).
40. J. Li Eads and R. P. Millane, Acta Crystallogr. 57, 507 (2011).
41. F. R. N. Nabarro, Mater. Sci. Eng. A 234–236, 67 (1997).
Article metrics loading...
Atomic structure models of six-component high-entropy alloys with body-centered cubic structure are successfully built according to the principle of maximum entropy for the first time. The lattice distortion parameters g of seven typical high-entropy alloys are calculated. From the optimized lattice configuration of high-entropy alloys, we show that these alloys are ideal three-dimensional paracrystals. The formation mechanism, structural feature, mechanical property, and application prospect of high-entropy alloys are discussed in comparison with the traditional alloys. The novel properties of body-centered cubic high-entropy alloys are attributed to the failure of dislocation deformation mechanism and the difficulty of directed particle diffusion.
Full text loading...
Most read this month