No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
Super-resolution fluorescence imaging of nanoimprinted polymer patterns by selective fluorophore adsorption combined with redox switching
8. E. Betzig, G. H. Patterson, R. Sougrat, O. W. Lindwasser, S. Olenych, J. S. Bonifacino, M. W. Davidson, J. Lippincott-Schwartz, and H. F. Hess, Science 313, 1642 (2006).
11. S. Habuchi, R. Ando, P. Dedecker, W. Verheijen, H. Mizuno, A. Miyawaki, and J. Hofkens, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America 102, 9511 (2005).
12. S. Habuchi, P. Dedecker, J. I. Hotta, C. Flors, R. Ando, H. Mizuno, A. Miyawaki, and J. Hofkens, Photochemical & Photobiological Sciences 5, 567 (2006).
15. J. Vogelsang, T. Cordes, C. Forthmann, C. Steinhauer, and P. Tinnefeld, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America 106, 8107 (2009).
16. M. Heilemann, S. van de Linde, M. Schuttpelz, R. Kasper, B. Seefeldt, A. Mukherjee, P. Tinnefeld, and M. Sauer, Angewandte Chemie-International Edition 47, 6172 (2008).
See supplementary material at http://dx.doi.org/10.1063/1.4827155
for ensemble absorption and fluorescence spectra of Atto655 dye, ensemble redox switching of Atto655 dye, on-time analysis of single Atto655 dyes, super-resolution image of Atto655-conjugated polymer nanosphere. [Supplementary Material]
23. S. Kubo and M. Nakagawa, Japanese Journal of Applied Physics 49, 06GL03 (2010).
Article metrics loading...
We applied a super-resolution fluorescence imaging based on selective adsorption and redox switching of the fluorescent dye molecules for studying polymer nanostructures. We demonstrate that nano-scale structures of polymer thin films can be visualized with the image resolution better than 80 nm. The method was applied to image 100 nm-wide polymer nanopatterns fabricated by thermal nanoimprinting. The results point to the applicability of the method for evaluating residual polymer thin films and dewetting defect of the polymer resist patterns which are important for the quality control of the fine nanoimprinted patterns.
Full text loading...
Most read this month