No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
The derivation of scaling relationship between acoustic and electromagnetic scattering by spheres
1. W. Nan, Chinese Journal of Ship Research 2(3), 66 (2007).
2. D. Song, H. Pan, Z. Fang, et al., Ship Science and Technology 31(6), 73 (2009).
3. W. Wang et al., Underwater & Physical Acoustics 26(4), 2 (2007)
4. L. Ding, Principle of Radar (Publishing House of Electronics Industry, Beijing, 2009), p. 221.
5. X. Xu, Fundamentals of Acoustics (Science Press, Beijing, 2003), p. 204.
Article metrics loading...
The rigorous theory of the conversion between the scattering of uniform plane electromagnetic wave by a perfectly conducting sphere and the scattering of uniform plane acoustic wave by a rigid sphere is studied in this paper. The conversion formula between these two different scattering based on two calibration curves is derived, which describes the quantitative relationship between acoustic and electromagnetic wave scattering at arbitrary frequencies by spheres of arbitrary sizes. In addition, the scaling relationship of the sizes of those two spheres and the corresponding frequencies are discussed in detail, and an indirect method of measurement of electromagnetic scattering by the spheres is proposed.
Full text loading...
Most read this month