No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
The effects of Co-Ti co-doping on the magnetic, electrical, and magnetodielectric behaviors of M-type barium hexaferrites
6. Y. Tokunaga, Y. Kaneko, D. Okuyama, S. Ishiwata, T. Arima, S. Wakimoto, K. Kakurai, Y. Taguchi, and Y. Tokura, Phys. Rev. Lett. 105, 257201 (2010).
7. L. Y. Wang, D. H. Wang, Q. Q. Cao, Y. X. Zheng, H. C. Xuan, J. L. Gao, and Y. W. Du, Sci. Rep. 10, 223 (2012).
8. H. B. Lee, S. H. Chun, K. W. Shin, B.-G. Jeon, Y. S. Chai, K. H. Kim, J. Schefer, H. Chang, S.-N. Yun, T.-Y. Joung, and J.-H. Chung, Phys. Rev. B 86, 094435 (2012).
11. P. B. Braun, Philips Res. Rep. 12, 491 (1957).
13. V. G. Harris, Z. H. Chen, Y. J. Chen, S. Yoon, T. Sakai, A. Gieler, A. Yang, Y. G. He, K. S. Ziemer, N. X. Sun, and C. Vittoria, J. Appl. Phys. 99, 08M911 (2006).
Article metrics loading...
Magnetic, electrical and magnetodielectric properties have been studied in Co-Ti co-doped M-type hexaferrite BaCo x Ti x Fe12-2x O19 (x = 0 ∼ 4). With the incorporation of Co-Ti, both their ferromagnetic magnetization and coercivity have been greatly changed. The temperature dependent magnetization curve shows a apparent hump at around 420 K, likely in association with more complicated cycloidal spin ordering, which is closely related to ferroelectric polarization. Interestingly, a significantly enhancement in resistivity (∼3 orders in magnitude) can be obtained in co-doped samples (x > 2), which is beneficial for magnetoelectric properties. The magnetoelectric effect were examined by dielectric tunibility under external magnetic field, which shows apparent tunability up to ∼−3% for sample with x = 2 at 1T magnetic field, further supporting it is a room temperature single phase mutliferroic material.
Full text loading...
Most read this month