No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
Resistive switching properties of Ce and Mn co-doped BiFeO3
thin films for nonvolatile memory application
12. J. J. Yang, J. P. Strachan, Q. F. Xia, D-A. A. Ohlberg, P. J. Kuekes, R. D. Kelley, W. F. Stickle, D. R. Stewart, G. Medeiros-Ribeiro, and R. S. Williams, Adv. Mater. 22, 4034 (2010).
13. M. H. Tang, Z. P. Wang, J. C. Li, Z. Q. Zeng, X. L. Xu, G. Y. Wang, L. B. Zhang, Y. G. Xiao, S. B. Yang, B. Jiang, and J. He, Semicond. Sci. Technol. 26, 075019 (2011).
19. J. G. Wu and J. Wang, J. Appl. Phys. 108, 004107 (2010).
22. M. Li, F. Zhuge, X. J. Zhu, K. Yin, J. Wang, Y. Liu, C. He, B. Chen, and R. W. Li, Nanotechnology 21, 425202 (2010).
35. K. M. Kim, B. J. Choi, M. H. Lee, G. H. Kim, S. J. Song, J. Y. Seok, J. H. Yoon, S. Han, and C. S. Hwang, Nanotechnology 22, 254010 (2011).
38. S. H. Chang, S. C. Chae, S. B. Lee, C. Liu, T. W. Noh, J. S. Lee, B. Kahng, J. H. Jang, M. Y. Kim, D. W. Kim, and C. U. Jung, Appl. Phys. Lett. 92, 183507 (2008).
40. J. Wang, J. B. Neaton, H. Zheng, V. Nagarajan, S. B. Ogale, B. Liu, D. Viehland, V. Vaithyanathan, D. G. Schlom, U. V. Waghmare, N. A. Spaldin, K. M. Rabe, M. Wuttig, and R. Ramesh, Science 299, 1719 (2003).
Article metrics loading...
The Ce and Mn co-doped BiFeO3 (BCFMO) thin films were synthesized on Pt/Ti/SiO2/Si substrates using a sol-gel method. The unipolar resistive switching (URS) and bipolar resistive switching (BRS) behaviors were observed in the Pt/BCFMO/Pt device structure, which was attributed to the formation/rupture of metal filaments. The fabricated device exhibits a large R OFF/R ON ratio (>80), long retention time (>105 s) and low programming voltages (<1.5 V). Analysis of linear fitting current-voltage curves suggests that the space charge limited leakage current (SCLC) and Schottky emission were observed as the conduction mechanisms of the devices.
Full text loading...
Most read this month