No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Thermoelectric properties of chalcogenide based Cu2+x
2. Nolas, G. S. , Lin, X. , Martin, J. , Beekman, M. , and Wang, H , J. Electron. Mater. 38(7), 1052–1055 (2009).
3. Slack G. A , CRC Handbook of Thermoelectrics, edited by Rowe D. M. (CRC, Boca Raton, 1995), p. 407.
8. Zeier, W. G , Lalonde, A. , Gibbs, Z. M. , Heinrich, C. P. , Panthöfer, M. , Snyder, G. J. , and Tremel, W. , J. Am. Chem. Soc, 134, 7147–7154 (2012).
9. Fan, F.-J. , Yu, B. , Wang, Y. , Zhu, Y.-L. , Liu, X.-J. , Yu, S.-H. , and Ren Z , J. Am. Chem. Soc. 133(40) 15910–15913 (2011).
10. Ibanez, M. , Cadavid, D. , Zamani, R. , Garcia-Castello, N. , Izquierdo-Roca, V. , Li, W. , Fairbrother, A. , Prades, J. D. , Shavel, A. , Arbiol, J. , Perez-Rodriguez, A. , Morante, J. R. , and Cabot A , Chem. Mater. 24, 562–570 (2012).
11. M. Ibanez, R. Zamani, A. LaLonde, D. Cadavid, W. H. Li, A. Shavel, J. Arbiol, J. R. Morante, S. Gorsse, G. J. Snyder, and A. Cabot, J. Am.Chem. Soc. 134, 4060 (2012).
12. Fan, F.-J. , Wang, Y.-X. , Liu, X.-J. , Wu, L. , and Yu, S.-H , Adv. Mater. 24, 6158–6163 (2012).
13. Roisnel, T. , Rodriguez-Carvajal, J. Mater. Sci. Forum. 118, 378–381 (2001).
14. Goryunova, N. A. , Kotovich, V. A. , and Frank Kamenetskii, V. A , Doklady Akademii Nauk SSSR 103, 659–662 (1955).
17. O. Madelung, in Semiconductors: Data Handbook, 3rd Ed. (Springer, Berlin Heidelberg New York, 2004).
21. F. J. Blatt, Physics of electronic conduction in solids, p. 210 (McGraw-Hill, New York, 1968).
22. G. Rogl, D. Setman, E. Schafler, J. Horky, M. Kerber, M. Zehetbauer, M. Falmbigl, P. Rogl, E. Royanian, and E. Bauer, Acta Materialia, 60(5), 2146–2157 (2012).
Article metrics loading...
Quaternary chalcogenide compounds Cu 2+xZnSn1−xSe4 (0 ≤ x ≤ 0.15) were prepared by solid state synthesis. Rietveld powder X-ray diffraction (XRD) refinements combined with Electron Probe Micro Analyses (EPMA, WDS-Wavelength Dispersive Spectroscopy) and Raman spectra of all samples confirmed the stannite structure (Cu 2FeSnS4-type) as the main phase. In addition to the main phase, small amounts of secondary phases like ZnSe, CuSe and SnSe were observed. Transport properties of all samples were measured as a function of temperature in the range from 300 K to 720 K. The electrical resistivity of all samples decreases with an increase in Cu content except for Cu 2.1ZnSn0.9Se4, most likely due to a higher content of the ZnSe. All samples showed positive Seebeck coefficients indicating that holes are the majority charge carriers. The thermal conductivity of doped samples was high compared to Cu 2ZnSnSe4 and this may be due to the larger electronic contribution and the presence of the ZnSe phase in the doped samples. The maximum zT = 0.3 at 720 K occurs for Cu 2.05ZnSn0.95Se4 for which a high-pressure torsion treatment resulted in an enhancement of zT by 30% at 625 K.
Full text loading...
Most read this month