No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
New approach of (G
)-expansion method and new approach of generalized (G
)-expansion method for nonlinear evolution equation
1. C. Rogers and W. F. Shadwick (Academic Press, New York, 1982).
2. M. J. Ablowitz and P. A. Clarkson (Cambridge Univ. Press, Cambridge, 1991).
13. S. T. Mohyud-Din, M. A. Noor, K. I. Noor, and M. M. Hosseini, Int. J. Nonlinear Sci. Numer. Simulat 11, 81 (2010).
14. A. A. Soliman and H. A. Abdo, Int. J. Nonlinear Sci. 7, 274 (2009).
20. H. Naher, F. Abdullah, and M. A. Akbar, Int. J. Phys. Sci. 6, 6706 (2011).
35. Y. S. Hamad, M. Sayed, S. K. Elagan, and E. R. El-Zahar, J. Modern Methods Numerical Math. 2, 32 (2011).
41. E. M. E. Zayed and M. A. El-Malky, Global J. Sci. Frontier Research 11, 68 (2011).
Article metrics loading...
In this article, new (G′/G)-expansion method and new generalized (G′/G)-expansion method is proposed to generate more general and abundant new exact traveling wave solutions of nonlinear evolution equations. The novelty and advantages of these methods is exemplified by its implementation to the KdV equation. The results emphasize the power of proposed methods in providing distinct solutions of different physical structures in nonlinear science. Moreover, these methods could be more effectively used to deal with higher dimensional and higher order nonlinear evolution equations which frequently arise in many scientific real time application fields.
Full text loading...
Most read this month