No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
Preparation, structural and magnetic studies on BiFe1-x
(x = 0.0, 0.05 and 0.1) multiferroic nanoparticles
5. C. Tabares-Munoz, J. P. Rivera, A. Monnier, and H. Schmid, Jpn. J. Appl. Phys. 24, 1051 (1985).
6. P. Fischer, M. Polomska, I. Sosnowska, and M. Szymanksi, J. Phys. C: Condens. Matter 13, 1931 (1980).
17. I. Sosnowska, T. Peterlin-Neumaier, and E. Steichele, J. Phys. C: Condens. Matter 15, 4835 (1982).
24. F. Gao, X. Chen, K. Yin, S. Dong, Z. Ren, F. Yuan, T. Yu, Z. Zou, and J. –M. Liu, Adv. Mat. 19, 2889 (2007).
31. S. Chikazumi, K. Ohta, K. Adachi, N. Tsuya, and Y. Ishikawa, Handbook of Magnetic Materials (Asakura-syoten, Tokyo, 1975), p. 63 (in Japanese).
35. V. A. Khomchenko, D. A. Kiselev, M. Kopcewicz, M. Maglione, V. V. Shvartsman, P. Borisov, W. Kleemann, A. M. L. Lopes, Y. G. Pogorelov, J. P. Araujo, R. M. Rubinger, N. A. Sobolev, J. M. Vieira, and A. L. Kholkin, J. Mag. Mag. Mat. 321, 1692 (2009).
Article metrics loading...
BiFe1-xCrxO3 (x = 0.0, 0.05 and 0.1) nanoparticles are prepared by the combustion method without using any solvent. All the synthesized nanoparticles are single phase in nature, nearly spherical in shape and crystallize in distorted perovskite structure (space group R3c) with an average crystallite size of the order of 40 nm. The room temperature magnetization observed in BiFeO3 nanoparticles is larger than that in the bulk. Saturation magnetization and coercive field increase with increasing Cr-doping. Strong superexchange interaction between Fe3+ and Cr3+ atoms is likely to give rise to such increase in magnetization with Cr-doping. Mössbauer data of these nanoparticles show ordered magnetic state in which Fe atoms are in 3+ oxidation states.
Full text loading...
Most read this month