No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
Temperature dependent transport and dielectric properties of cadmium titanate nanofiber mats
1. Z. Zhang, C. G. Hu, Y. F. Xiong, R. Yang, and Z. L. Wang, Nanotec. 18, 1 (2007).
3. S. Banerjee and A. Kumar, J. Appl. Phys. 109, 1 (2011).
8. Z. Imran, S. S. Batool, M. Q. Israr, J. R. Sadaf, M. Usman, H. Jamil, M. Y. Javed, M. A. Rafiq, M. M. Hasan, O. Nur, and M. Willander, Ceramics International 38, 3361 (2012).
12. L. Huang, Z. Chen, J. D. Wilson, S. Banerjee, R. D. Robinson, I. P. Herman, R. Laibowitz, and S. Obrien, Journal of Applied Physics 100, 034316 (2006).
14. T. Badapanda, V. Senthil, S. K. Rout, L. S. Cavalcante, A. Z. Simoes, T. P. Sinha, S. Panigrahi, M. M. de Jesus, E. Longo, and J. A. Varela, Current Applied Physics 11, 1282 (2011).
20. D. K. Pradhan, R. N. P. Choudhary, and B. K. Samantaray, Int. J. Electrochem. Sci 3, 597 (2008).
Article metrics loading...
We investigate electrical and dielectric properties of cadmium titanate (CdTiO3) nanofiber mats prepared by electrospinning. The nanofibers were polycrystalline having diameter ∼50 nm-200 nm, average length ∼100 μm and crystallite size ∼25 nm. Alternating current impedance measurements were carried out from 318 K – 498 K. The frequency of ac signal was varied from 2 – 105 Hz. The complex impedance plots revealed two depressed semicircular arcs indicating the bulk and interface contribution to overall electrical behavior of nanofiber mats. The bulk resistance was found to increase with decrease in temperature exhibiting typical semiconductor like behavior. The modulus analysis shows the non-Debye type conductivity relaxation in nanofiber mats. The ac conductivity spectrum obeyed the Jonscher power law. Analysis of frequency dependent ac conductivity revealed presence of the correlated barrier hopping (CBH) in nanofiber mats over the entire temperature range.
Full text loading...
Most read this month