No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Spectroscopic analysis of phase constitution of high quality VO2
thin film prepared by facile sol-gel method
5. X. Tan, T. Yao, R. Long, Z. Sun, Y. Feng, H. Cheng, X. Yuan, W. Zhang, Q. Liu, C. Wu, Y. Xie, and S. Wei, Sci. Rep. 2, 466 (2012).
18. Y. D. Ji, T. S. Pan, Z. Bi, W. Z. Liang, Y. Zhang, H. Z. Zeng, Q. Y. Wen, H. W. Zhang, C. L. Chen, Q. X. Jia, and Y. Lin, Appl. Phys. Lett. 101, 071902 (2012).
30. J. Cao, Y. Gu, W. Fan, L. Q. Chen, D. F. Ogletree, K. Chen, N. Tamura, M. Kunz, C. Barrett, J. Seidel, and J. Wu, Nano Lett. 10, 2667 (2010).
31. H.-T. Kim, Y. W. Lee, B.-J. Kim, B.-G. Chae, S. J. Yun, K.-Y. Kang, K.-J. Han, K.-J. Yee, and Y.-S. Lim, Phys. Rev. Lett. 97, 266404 (2006).
32. N. L. Jestel and K. A. Bakeev, Process Analytical Technology: Spectroscopic Tools and Implementation Strategies for the Chemical and Pharmaceutical Industries, 2nd ed. (Wiley, 2005), p 200.
Article metrics loading...
VO2 thin films with large-area were prepared on Al2O3 substrates by a simple sol-gel method. After an annealing treatment under low vacuum condition, all the VO2 films showed a preferred growth direction and exhibited excellent semiconductor-metal transition (SMT) characteristics. The structure and electrical properties of the obtained VO2 films were investigated systematically. Raman spectra, X-ray diffraction and X-ray absorption spectra measurements pointed out that the VO2 film on substrate showed a M1 phase instead of M2 phase as reported in previous studies. Based on the experiment results, it was suggested that the strained structure of oriented VO2 films could be a mechanism for the formation of the intermediate M2 phase, whereas it is difficult to access the pure M2 phase of undoped VO2 films. VO2 film on substrate showed a lower SMT temperature compared to VO2 film on Al2O3 (0001), which can be mostly attributed to the differences of both lattice mismatch and thermal stress. The present results confirm and make clear the relevance of the substrate orientation in the growth of VO2 film and their different contributions to the SMT characteristics in vanadate systems.
Full text loading...
Most read this month