No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
/ZnO hierarchical nanostructure: Synthesis, characterization and application in UV photoresponse
5. P. Nguyen, H. T. Ng, J. Kong, A. M. Cassell, R. Quinn, J. Li, J. Han, M. McNeil, and M. Meyyappan, Nano Lett. 3, 925 (2003).
13. C. Soci, A. Zhang, B. Xiang, S. A. Dayeh, D. P. R. Aplin, J. Park, X. Y. Bao, Y. H. Lo, and D. Wang, Nano Lett. 7, 1003 (2007).
28. J. Yan, X. S. Fang, L. D. Zhang, Y. Bando, U. K. Gautam, B. Dierre, T. Sekiguchi, and D. Golberg, Nano Letters 8, 2794–2799 (2008).
29. J. L. Zhai, L. L. Wang, D. J. Wang, H. Y. Li, Y. Zhang, D. Q. He, and T. F. Xie, ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces 3, 2253–2258 (2011).
30. W. Zhou, C. Cheng, J. P. Liu, Y. Y. Tay, J. Jiang, X. T. Jia, J. X. Zhang, H. Gong, H. H. Hng, T. Yu, and H. J. Fan, Adv. Funct. Mater. 21, 2439–2445 (2011).
32. C. W. Cheng, B. Liu, H. Y. Yang, W. W. Zhou, L. Sun, R. Chen, S. F. Yu, J. X. Zhang, H. Gong, H. D. Sun, and H. J. Fan, ACS Nano 3, 3069–3076 (2009).
46. Y. F. Li, W. J. Yin, R. Deng, J. Chen, Q. Y. Yan, B. Yao, H. D. Sun, S. H. Wei, and T. Wu, NPG. Asia. Mater. 4, e30 (2012).
Article metrics loading...
Brush-like hierarchical SnO2/ZnO nanostructure with high surface to volume ratio was synthesized by a two-step growth method. In the first growth stage, SnO2 nanowires were fabricated by vapor transport method. In the second growth stage, ZnO nanorods were hydrothermally grown up around the SnO2 nanowires to form brush-like SnO2/ZnO hierarchical structure. The structure morphology was characterized by X-ray diffraction, field emission scanning electron microscopy and transmission electron microscopy. The oxygen vacancy related photoluminescence from the nanostructure was investigated based on the XPS result. A UV photodetector was realized using the brush-like SnO2/ZnO nanostructure as active layer. The device showed good reversibility and response speed.
Full text loading...
Most read this month