No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Highly efficient -1st-order reflection in Littrow mounted dielectric double-groove grating
1. H. Li, G. T. Liu, P. M. Varangis, T. C. Newell, A. Stintz, B. Fuchs, K. J. Malloy, and L. F. Lester, IEEE Photon. Technol. Lett. 12, 759 (2000).
6. S. S. Wang and R. Magnusson, Appl. Phys. Lett. 61, 1022 (1992).
13. K. Hehl, J. Bischoff, U. Mohaupt, M. Palme, B. Schnabel, L. Wenke, R. Bodefeld, W. Theobald, E. Welsch, R. Sauerbrey, and H. Heyer, Appl. Opt. 38, 6257 (1999).
35. B. Vuong, C. Sun, M. K. Harduar, A. Mariampillai, K. Isamoto, C. Chong, B. A. Standish, and V. X. D. Yang, Conf. Proc. IEEE Eng. Med. Biol. Soc. (Boston, 2011), p. 6134.
36. F. Capaccioni, M. C. De Sanctis, G. Filacchione, G. Piccioni, E. Ammannito, L. Tommasi, I. Ficai Veltroni, M. Cosi, S. Debei, L. Calamai, and E. Flamini, IEEE Trans. Geosci. Remote Sens. 48, 3932 (2010).
37. C. C. Hsu and T. S. Liu Conf. Proc. Sens. Tech. (Palmerston North, New Zealand, 2011), p. 370.
Article metrics loading...
We show that in a silicon double-groove grating with two different groove widths per period attached on top of a semi-infinite SiO2 substrate, almost 100% reflectivity is achieved for the -1st-order reflection with an incident angle of 60° in the Littrow mounting condition. The modal analysis reveals that modes propagating in the upward and downward directions have nearly the same amplitudes at resonance. They are added constructively for the -1st-order reflection and destructively for the 0th-order reflection and the -1st-order and 0th-order transmission. The asymmetric structure with a dielectric material poses a unique feature as a four port device.
Full text loading...
Most read this month