No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
Characterization of GaN microstructures grown by plasma-assisted molecular beam epitaxy
4. P. Waltereit, O. Brandt, A. Trampert, H. T. Grahn, J. Menniger, M. Ramsteiner, M. Reiche, and K. H. Ploog, Nature (London) 406, 865 (2000).
7. S. Nakamura, S. Pearton, and G. Fasol, The blue laser diode, 2nd edition, Ch. 10.4 (Spring-Verlag, Berlin, 2000).
9. D. W. Jo, J. E. Ok, W. Yun, H. S. Jeon, G. S. Lee, S. G. Jung, S. M. Bae, H. S. Ahn, and M. Yang, Jap. J. of Appl. Phys. 51, 01AF03 (2012).
13. J. Wang, D. Zhang, R. A.R. Leute, T. Meisch, D. Heinz, I. Tischer, M. Hocker, K. Thonke, and F. Scholz, J. Crystal Growth 370, 120 (2103).
14. I. Lo, Y.-C. Hsu, C.-H. Hsieh, W.-Y. Pang, M.-C. Chou, Y.-Liang Chen, C.-H. Shih and Y.-C. Wang, Appl. Phys. Lett. 96, 222105 (2010).
15. Semiconductors: Group IV Elements and III-V Compounds (Data in Science and Technology), edited by O. Madelung, (Springer, Berlin, 1991).
Article metrics loading...
The characterization of GaN microstructures grown by plasma-assisted molecular beam epitaxy on LiAlO2 substrate was studied by cathodoluminescence and photoluminescence measurements. We demonstrated that the cathodoluminescence from oblique semi-polar surfaces of mushroom-shaped GaN was much brighter than that from top polar surface due to the reduction of polarization field on the oblique semi-polar surfaces. It implies that the oblique semi-polar surface is superior for the light-emitting surface of wurtzite nano-devices.
Full text loading...
Most read this month