No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Effect on wireless power transmission with different layout of left-handed materialsa)
2. Zhi-Jian Xiao, Zhen-Yu Han, and Shao-Zhuo Li, “A novel wireless charging system for portable electronic equipment,” Techniques of automation and applications 12, 114–116 (2007).
3. Liang-yu Bai, Hou-jun Tang, and Yang Xu, “Parameter optimization of transcutaneous energy transmission system,” Electric machines and control 15(9), 12–17 (2011).
4. J. C Schuder, J. H. Gold, and H. E. Stephenson, “An inductively coupled RF system for the transmission of 1 kW of power through the skin,” Biomedical Engineering, IEEE Transactions on (4), 265–273 (1971).
7. B. Wang, T. Nishino, and K. H. Teo, “Wireless power transmission efficiency enhancement with metamaterials,” Wireless Information Technology and Systems (ICWITS), 2010 IEEE International Conference on. IEEE, 1–4 (2010).
9. Wei-Kai Xu, “Design optimization of micro-structural configuration of left-handed materials,” Liaoning: Dalian university of technology, 2010.
11. Bingnan Wang, Koon Hoo Teo, Tamotsu Nishino, , et al., “Experiments on wireless power transfer with metamaterials,” Applied Physics Letters 98(25), 254101 (2011).
12. M. J. Freire, R. Marques, and L. Jelinek, “Experimental demonstration of a μ = −1 metamaterial lens for magnetic resonance imaging,” Applied Physics Letters 93(23), 231108, (2008).
Article metrics loading...
In order to improve the efficiency and to increase the distance of the wireless power transmission system, we studied the application of the left-handed materials on it. From the point of view of evanescent waves as well as the negative refraction effect, verified left-handed materials’ ability to improve efficiency. The contribution of the four layouts named single flatbed, dual flatbeds, full bracketing and semi-bracketing model were compared and analyzed. Furthermore, the influence of different location and thickness was also discussed, and their results were explained theoretically. Finally, we proposed the superiority of the dual flatbeds model, for its highest efficiency improvement, easy production and convenience.
Full text loading...
Most read this month