No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
Jitter analysis of a superconducting nanowire single photon detector
1. G. N. Goltsman, O. Okunev, G. Chulkova, A. Lipatov, A. Semenov, K. Smirnov, B. Voronov, A. Dzardanov, C. Williams, and R. Sobolewski, Applied Physics Letters 79(6), 705 (2001).
3. F. Marsili, V. B. Verma, J. A. Stern, S. Harrington, A. E. Lita, T. Gerrits, I. Vayshenker, B. Baek, M. D. Shaw, R. P. Mirin, and S. W. Nam, Nature Photonics 7(3), 210 (2013).
6. R. E. Warburton, A. McCarthy, A. M. Wallace, S. Hernandez-Marin, R. H. Hadfield, S. W. Nam, and G. S. Buller, Optics Letters 32(15), 2266 (2007).
7. A. McCarthy, N. J. Krichel, N. R. Gemmell, X. Ren, M. G. Tanner, S. N. Dorenbos, V. Zwiller, R. H. Hadfield, and G. S. Buller, Optics Express 21(7), 8904 (2013).
8. S. Chen, D. Liu, W. Zhang, L. You, Y. He, W. Zhang, X. Yang, G. Wu, M. Ren, H. Zeng, Z. Wang, X. Xie, and M. Jiang, Applied Optics 52(14), 3241 (2013).
10. A. Pearlman, A. Cross, W. Slysz, J. Zhang, A. Verevkin, M. Currie, A. Korneev, P. Kouminov, K. Smirnov, B. Voronov, G. Gol'tsman, and R. Sobolewski, IEEE Transactions on Applied Superconductivity 15(2), 579–582 (2005).
11. M. Li, Jitter, noise, and signal integrity at high-speed (Prentice Hall Press, 2007).
Article metrics loading...
Jitter is one of the key parameters for a superconducting nanowire single photon detector (SNSPD). Using an optimized time-correlated single photon counting system for jitter measurement, we extensively studied the dependence of system jitter on the bias current and working temperature. The signal-to-noise ratio of the single-photon-response pulse was proven to be an important factor in system jitter. The final system jitter was reduced to 18 ps by using a high-critical-current SNSPD, which showed an intrinsic SNSPD jitter of 15 ps. A laser ranging experiment using a 15-ps SNSPD achieved a record depth resolution of 3 mm at a wavelength of 1550 nm.
Full text loading...
Most read this month