No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
Near-infrared photoactive Cu2
thin films by co-sputtering
6. Y. C. Cheng, C. Q. Jin, F. Gao, X. L. Wu, W. Zhong, S. H. Li, and P. K. Chu, Journal of Applied Physics 106(12), 123505–123505 (2009).
7. K. Wang, O. Gunawan, T. Todorov, B. Shin, S. J. Chey, N. A. Bojarczuk, D. Mitzi, and S. Guha, Appl. Phys. Lett. 97(14), 143508–143503 (2010).
14. S. Almaviva, M. Marinelli, E. Milani, G. Prestopino, A. Tucciarone, C. Verona, G. Verona-Rinati, M. Angelone, and M. Pillon, Diamond and Related Materials 18(1), 101–105 (2009).
16. T. Zhai, H. Liu, H. Li, X. Fang, M. Liao, L. Li, H. Zhou, Y. Koide, Y. Bando, and D. Golberg, Advanced Materials 22(23), 2547–2552 (2010).
18. E. Ozbay, I. Kimukin, N. Biyikli, O. Aytur, M. Gokkavas, G. Ulu, M. S. Unlu, R. P. Mirin, K. A. Bertness, and D. H. Christensen, Appl. Phys. Lett. 74(8), 1072–1074 (1999).
Article metrics loading...
The thin films of Cu 2ZnSnS4 (CZTS) were grown by co-sputtering further the structural, optical and electrical properties were analyzed and confirmed the CZTS phase formation. The photo response of CZTS in near IR photodectection has been demonstrated. The detector response was measured employing both the IR lamp and IR laser illuminations. The calculated growth and decay constants were 130 m sec and 700 m sec followed by the slower components upon lamp illumination. The external quantum efficiency of 15%, responsivity of 13 AW−1 makes CZTS a suitable candidate for the IR photodectection.
Full text loading...
Most read this month