No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
Reliable strain measurement in transistor arrays by robust scanning transmission electron microscopy
2. S. E. Thompson, M. Armstrong, C. Auth, S. Cea, R. Chau, G. Glass, T. Hoffman, J. Klaus, Z. Ma, B. McIntyre, A. Murthy, B. Obradovic, L. Shifren, S. Sivakumar, S. Tyagi, T. Ghani, K. Mistry, M. Bohr, and Y. El-Mansy, IEEE Electron Device Lett. 25, 191 (2004).
10. S. Kim, S. Lee, Y. Oshima, Y. Kondo, E. Okunishi, N. Endo, J. Jung, G. Byun, S. Lee, and K. Lee, Appl. Phys. Lett. 102, 161604 (2013).
12. S. Hosseini Vajargah, M. Couillard, K. Cui, S. Ghanad Tavakoli, B. Robinson, R. N. Kleiman, J. S. Preston, and G. A. Botton, Appl. Phys. Lett. 98, 082113 (2011).
15. K. Müller, H. Ryll, I. Ordavo, S. Ihle, L. Strüder, K. Volz, J. Zweck, H. Soltau, and A. Rosenauer, Appl. Phys. Lett. 101, 212110 (2012).
18. D. Cooper, T. Denneulin, J.-P. Barnes, J.-M. Hartmann, L. Hutin, C. Le Royer, A. Béché, and J.-L. Rouvière, J. Appl. Phys. 112, 124505 (2012).
20. S. J. Pennycook, Scanning Transmission Electron Microscopy: Z-Contrast Imaging characterization of material, Published online (12 OCT 2012).
25. S. Kim, Y. Oshima, H. Sawada, T. Kaneyama, Y. Kondo, M. Takeguchi, Y. Nakayama, Y. Tanishiro, and K. Takayanagi, Journal of electron microscopy 60(2), 109 (2011).
Article metrics loading...
Accurate measurement of the strain field in the channels of transistor arrays is critical for strain engineering in modern electronic devices. We applied atomic-resolution high-angle annular dark-field scanning transmission electron microscopy to quantitative measurement of the strain field in transistor arrays. The quantitative strain profile over 20 transistors was obtained with high reliability and a precision of 0.1%. The strain field was found to form homogeneously in the channels of the transistor arrays. Furthermore, strain relaxation due to the thin foil effect was quantitatively investigated for thicknesses of 35 to 275 nm.
Full text loading...
Most read this month