No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
Fredholm's alternative breaks the confinement of electromagnetic waves
1. H. Hoshtadt, Integral Equations (Wiley, New York, 1973).
2. J. Mathews and R. L. Walker, Mathematical Methods of Physics (W. A. Benjamin, Inc., Menlo Park, California, 1973).
3. F. Smithies, Integral Equations (Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 1958).
4. I. S. Gradshteyn and I. M. Ryzhik, Tables of Integrals, Series and Products Academic, (New York, 1965).
6. A. Grbic and G. V. Eleftheriades, “Negative Refraction, Growing Evanescent Waves, and Sub-Diffraction Imaging in Loaded Transmission-Line Metamaterials,” IEEE Transactions on microwave theory and techniques 51(12), 2297–20305 (2003).
7. He-Xiu Xu, Guang-Ming Wang, Yuan-Yuan Lv, Mei-Qing Qi, Xi Gao, and Shuo Ge, “Multyfrequency monopole antennas by loading metamaterial transmission lines with dual-shunt branch circuit,” Progress In Electromagnetics Research 137, 703–725, (2013).
8. F. Hernández-Bautista, C. A. Vargas, and J. M. Velázquez-Arcos, Negative refractive index in split ring resonators, Rev. Mex. Fis. Vol. 59, no. 1, pp. 139–144, January-February 2013, ISSN: 0035-00IX.
10. J. M. Velázquez-Arcos, J. Granados-Samaniego, and C. A. Vargas, Communication theory and resonances on electromagnetic systems, Electromagnetics in Advanced Applications (ICEAA), 2012 International Conference pp. 392–395, 2–7 Sept. 2012, (IEEE Cape Town).
11. Xiang-kun Kong, Shao-bin Liu, Hai-feng Zhang, Bo-rui Bian, Hai-ming Li et al., “Evanescent wave decomposition in a novel resonator comprising unmagnetized and magnetized plasma layers,” Physics of Plasmas 20, 043515 (2013).
12. J. M. Velázquez-Arcos
, F. Pérez-Martínez
, C. A. Rivera-Salamanca
, and J. Granados-Samaniego
, “On the application of a recently discovered electromagnetic resonances to communication systems
,” IJETAE 3
), Website: www.ijetae.com
, ISSN 2250–2459.
14. J. M. Velázquez-Arcos, C. A. Vargas, J. L. Fernández-Chapou, and J. Granados-Samaniego, Resonances on Discrete Electromagnetic Time Reversal Applications, Electromagnetics in Advanced Applications (ICEAA), 2011 International Conference pp.167–170, 12–16 Sept. 2011.
16. J. M. Velázquez-Arcos, C. A. Vargas, J. L. Fernández-Chapou, and A. L. Salas-Brito, “On computing the trace of the kernel of the homogeneous Fredholm's equation,” J. Math. Phys. 49, 103508 (2008).
18. J. M. Velázquez-Arcos, J. Granados-Samaniego, J. L. Fernandez-Chapou, and C. A. Vargas, Vector generalization of the discrete Time Reversal formalism brings an electromagnetic application on overcoming the diffraction limit, Electromagnetics in Advanced Applications (ICEAA), 2010 International Conference pp.264–267, 20–24 Sept. 2010, (IEEE Sidney).
19. H. Kato and M. Inoue, “Reflection-mode operation of one-dimensional magnetophotonic crystals for use in film-based magneto-optical isolator devices,” J.Appl. Phys. 91, 7017–7019 (2002).
20. H. Kato, T. Matsushita, A. Takayama, M. Egawa, K. Nishimura, and M. Inoue, “Theoretical analysis of optical and magneto-optical properties of one-dimensional magnetophotonic crystals,” J.Appl. Phys.