No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
Effect of growth temperature on the terahertz-frequency conductivity of the epitaxial transparent conducting spinel NiCo2
2. Q.-C. Sun, H. Sims, D. Mazumdar, J. X. Ma, B. S. Holinsworth, K. R. O'Neal, G. Kim, W. H. Butler, A. Gupta, and J. L. Musfeldt, Phys. Rev. B 86, 205106 (2012).
4. U. Lüders, M. Bibes, K. Bouzehouane, E. Jacquet, J.-P. Contour, S. Fusil, J.-F. Bobo, J. Fontcuberta, A. Barthélémy, and A. Fert, Appl. Phys. Lett. 88, 082505 (pages 3) (2006).
5. A. V. Ramos, M.-J. Guittet, J.-B. Moussy, R. Mattana, C. Deranlot, F. Petroff, and C. Gatel, App. Phys. Lett. 91, 122107 (pages 3) (2007).
7. J. F. Marco, J. R. Gancedo, M. Gracia, J. L. Gautier, E. I. Ríos, H. M. Palmer, C. Greaves, and F. J. Berry, J. Mater. Chem. 11, 3087 (2001).
15. M. N. Iliev, P. Silwal, B. Loukya, R. Datta, D. H. Kim, N. D. Todorov, N. Pachauri, and A. Gupta, J. Appl. Phys. (2013).
18. F. K. Lotgering, Philips Res. Rep. 11, 337 (1956).
27. X. Zou, J. Shang, J. Leaw, Z. Luo, L. Luo, C. La-o vorakiat, L. Cheng, S. A. Cheong, H. Su, J.-X. Zhu, et al., Phys. Rev. Lett. 110, 067401 (2013).
35. M. Quijada, J. Černe, J. Simpson, H. Drew, K. Ahn, A. Millis, R. Shreekala, R. Ramesh, M. Rajeswari, and T. Venkatesan, Physical Review B 58, 16093 (1998).
Article metrics loading...
We have measured the terahertz-frequency optical conductivity of the epitaxial inverse spinel NiCo2O4 films grown at different temperatures. The low-temperature-grown film exhibits a metallic behavior with ferrimagnetic ordering, while the high-temperature-grown film shows greatly suppressed magnetization and insulating behavior. Both films exhibit band-like coherent conduction at intermediate temperatures, albeit with very different carrier densities consistent with the proposed models of cation valencies in this mixed-valence material. Both films also display a crossover to incoherent transport at low temperatures, indicating a disorder-induced tendency toward localization.
Full text loading...
Most read this month