No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
A physical interpretation of impedance at conducting polymer/electrolyte junctions
2. J. Leger, M. Berggren, and S. A. Carter, Iontronics : Ionic carriers in organic electronic materials and devices. (CRC Press, Boca Raton, 2011).
8. D. Khodagholy, J. Rivnay, M. Sessolo, M. Gurfinkel, P. Leleux, L. H. Jimison, E. Stavrinidou, T. Herve, S. Sanaur, R. M. Owens, and G. G. Malliaras, Nat Commun 4 (2013).
10. J. Rivnay, R. M. Owens, and G. G. Malliaras, Chemistry of Materials (2013).
13. D. Khodagholy, T. Doublet, P. Quilichini, M. Gurfinkel, P. Leleux, A. Ghestem, E. Ismailova, T. Hervé, S. Sanaur, C. Bernard, and G. G. Malliaras, Nat Commun 4, 1575 (2013).
14. A. Elschner, S. Kirchmeyer, W. Lövenich, U. Merker, and K. Reuter, in PEDOT, Principles and Applications of an Intrinsically Conductive Polymer (CRC Press, 2010), pp. 113–166.
15. H. T. Nicolai, M. Kuik, G. A. H. Wetzelaer, B. de Boer, C. Campbell, C. Risko, J. L. Bredas, and P. W. M. Blom, Nat. Mater. 11(10), 882–887 (2012).
18. J. O. M. Bockris, A. K. N. Reddy, and M. E. Gamboa-Aldeco, Modern electrochemistry, 2nd ed. (Plenum Press, New York, 1998).
Article metrics loading...
We monitor the process of dedoping in a planar junction between an electrolyte and a conducting polymer using electrochemical impedance spectroscopy performed during moving front measurements. The impedance spectra are consistent with an equivalent circuit of a time varying resistor in parallel with a capacitor. We show that the resistor corresponds to ion transport in the dedoped region of the film, and can be quantitatively described using ion density and drift mobility obtained from the moving front measurements. The capacitor, on the other hand, does not depend on time and is associated with charge separation at the moving front. This work offers a physical description of the impedance of conducting polymer/electrolyte interfaces based on materials parameters.
Full text loading...
Most read this month